[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf lives in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere, WV. She finishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: logsquat.jpg (62KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
logsquat.jpg
62KB, 600x450px
My gf lives in the middle of bumfuck, nowhere, WV.

She finishes school in the spring, and then probably she'll move in with me or whatever. Till then though, she's on a tight school schedule and can't leave, so I have to go to her, and the nearest gym to there is in the city about 45 minutes away.

Wat do bros? Is it worth it? Is she just my gains goblin, stealing my semen gainz and preventing me from lifting? I've gone a few times and I almost can't stand not squatting 3x a week with heavy ass weight. Talk about first world problems.

What did man do before the invention of the barbell? :reallymakesyouthinkemoji:
>>
>>42643256
buy weights then
>>
>>42643256

Why do you have to go to her?
>>
File: alexi.png (87KB, 183x227px) Image search: [Google]
alexi.png
87KB, 183x227px
>>42643630
To fugg
>>
Buy a couple of dumbbells and start doing calisthenics
>>
>>42643256
Anywhere near Charleston, WV?
>>
>>42643727
>>42643256
you sound underage

its time to grow up, white boi
>>
Look up foundation gymnastics bodies.
>>
>>42643736
Worst advice. Most of /fit/ doesn't have the brainpower to make good bodyweight routines and progressions.
Also, most would shred their joints to dust before making any significant progress.
>>
>>42643766
Yes, actually. Won't get any more specific to avoid doxxing but yeah - that is the nearest city, and no way I'm driving that far for a barbell.

>>42643768
I'm old enough for you ;)
>>
>>42643801
>The fact that /fit/ users are retarded and can't learn proper form when doing bodyweight exercises is somehow my fault

Namefags please leave
>>
>>42643815
I was going to say there's a good gym in Charleston that I go to but if you can't drive that far that sucks man
>>
>>42643827
Makes it seem useless to give advice knowing that, then.
Also I'm a tripfag, fag.
>>
>>42643256
Lived in Clarksburg for a time OP. Anything of interest requires you to go to Charleston unless you want to work out at a planet fitness.
>>
File: thinkingchink.png (13KB, 120x128px) Image search: [Google]
thinkingchink.png
13KB, 120x128px
>>42643864
>>42644015
Well, fuckery.

Yeah, that's kinda what I figured.

What if all I wanted to do was squat? When I said that in the OP I was being serious, I just want to do SS. What could I use to put weight over my midfoot and squat with it?
>>
>>42644095
Just drag some weight behind you and walk uphill or do lunges for legs
>>
Buy dumbells.
You can do OHP, floor press, squats, db lunges, rowing.
>>
Go lift some rocks like our ancestors did.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.