[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /fit/, dare I say, DESTROYED? pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1503680237354.jpg (70KB, 613x739px) Image search: [Google]
1503680237354.jpg
70KB, 613x739px
is /fit/, dare I say, DESTROYED?
pic related
>>
ITT: OP is ugly
>>
If I got a picture of a sweet ass girl I'd ask to see her face too
And if she was hideous I'd still fuck her if her body is great
>>
>>42642330
what picture are these messages referring to?
>>
>>42642330
>Hey moe, can I see moe of your face?

Holy shit I didn't know women were this bad at the pickup game.
>>
>>42642330

So basically pictures of a good body made several girls interested enough to message you?
>>
>>42642330
Girls don't go out with a set of abs, face conveys identity as much as attractiveness

Shitty evidence is shitty

>>42642361
More like fell for memes and regrets it

>>42642806
a set of abs you dunce

>>42642403
if i got a picture of a body with no face I would assume the person does not have a very attractive face

>>42642847
Being Intentionally cheesy signals confidence

Unless you're an average looking white male, then it signals insecurity
>>
>>42643377
>a set of abs you dunce
i can gather that much you double dunce, I was looking to see that photo specifically
>>
>>42642330
Anon, what you’ve just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your time-wasting, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having opened it. All I grant you is this (you) and may God have mercy on your soul.
>>
Is it better to have an ugly face or no face at all?
>>
>>42643948
If I had no face i could pose as a mannequin in the mall and scare people really well during Halloween
>>
>>42642330
You should use a picture of your entire upper body instead of just your abbs. /fit/ knows that abbs are made in the kitchen, so your thread misses the mark.
>>
>>42643925
t. facelet
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.