[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best preworkout snack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: goodshit.png (408KB, 930x762px) Image search: [Google]
goodshit.png
408KB, 930x762px
post your favorite preworkout snacks
Here's mine

>chew 2 cloves of garlic
>down it with a glass of orange juice
>eat 2 string cheese sticks

something about the after taste and the cheese
is really fucking good and you get that sweet extra
blood flow from the garlic
>>
>>42641177
This had to be a joke

Imagine the smell that must surround him as he heavily breathes during and after sets, horrifying
>>
>>42641202
No the garlic gives energy with better blood flow my friend
>>
>>42641236
Also gives severe nausea to anyone in 10m range of you
>>
File: Garlic + Vitamin C.jpg (23KB, 541x108px) Image search: [Google]
Garlic + Vitamin C.jpg
23KB, 541x108px
>>42641202
>>42641599
>crushed garlic (cup and table)
>4-10m
>then taken with 4g Vitamin C

>>42641177
Protein though..
>>
>>42641632
>>
>>42641632
>>42641656
I put a clove on .3m as well.
>>
>sweet extra blood flow from the garlic

or you could just throw 6g of 2:1 citruline-mallate in your pre workout drink and get more NO and blood flow faster and longer
>>
>>42641177
>4 spoonfuls of crunchy peanut butter
>2 spoonfuls of quick-make oats
>1 egg
>mix
>make small balls
>bake for ten minutes at 180
perfect pre workout snack, it has protein and carbs. Easy to scarf down and digest and gives you energy. Sometimes I drink a cup of milk along the cookies because they can be a bit dry.
>>
>>42641686
Garlic with vitamin C is 200% in research.

>>42641632
>>
>>42641699
you could cover them in melted chocolate and put them in the fridge
>>
A banana and freshly squeezed orange juice.
>>
>>42641177
banana
black coffee
black chocolate
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.