[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the gym culture such a bunch of bullshit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

>Rich Piana dead
>People spitting on him
>Bodybuilders milking his death to get views

Why do people do this shit? Where is the integrity and sense of honor?
>>
>>42641016
>>Why do people do this shit? Where is the integrity and sense of honor?
I ask myself the same thing about these roiders.
>>
File: native.gif (2MB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
native.gif
2MB, 267x200px
>>42641016
>Where is the integrity and sense of honor?

There are none.
>>
>>42641016
>integrity and sense of honor?

The whole bodybuilding 'culture' is a culture of insecurity, fakeness and egotism, there lies no integrity in it
>>
Because rich piana was one of the bigger assholes in the industry. So either
>Everyone is going to kiss is ass
>Or people are not going to give a shit

Its sad that he died but what do you expect when you pump yourself full of shit for a decade plus. Seriously though...you guys do understand the whole idea of bodybuilding is unhealthy as fuck right? Going from a normal 180lb body to one that is 300 lbs of muscle sure looks cool but now your 180 frame is lugging around 300 pounds and your heart is working OT.
>>
>>42641016
Society is rotten to the core
>>
>>42641016
He was a degenerate that deserved no respect after life as was the case in life.
>>
The shittiest part is that stupid moron genova jumped the gun of his death because of some fake news. The video he made was basically him stumbling over his words about how rich deserved to die because he didn't make a video with him. I hope someone slaps him to sleep at Olympia
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.