[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight sports Q&A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: whenyourcutmanforgetsrepelent.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whenyourcutmanforgetsrepelent.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Ask and discuss anything fight sport related that interests you.

In MMA when referee checks fighters right before entering the cage, he usually does also something what looks like smelling their gloves. What does he mean by that?
>>
He's just checking the gloves to make sure there isn't anything added and that they are regulation and secure.
>>
There's a few things to check on the hands and gloves. The gloves have to be securely fastened, they can't have any non-padding stuck inside, your fingernails have to be trimmed, etc.
>>
How would you guys go on about sparring with a friend? I get training from a couple of pros on mma twice a week in a club but I would like to spar with some of my mates. How do you structure the session? Do you just put on the gloves and duke it out for x time?
>>
>>42640581
>>42640630
I understand these things and see when he checks them but why does he put (usuaally only one glove) right under his nose? Happens all the time
>>
>>42640716
like ...the same way you spar with those other guys maybe??
>>
>>42640716
You put on pads (guy and leg pads) and you can start off by punching your mates gloves while he blocks, never throw 100% strikes and always tell him what your gonna do. Sounds like your friends don't spar so you should probably teach them what it's like to get hit move around and keep their eyes open lad.
>>
>>42640567
>pol right in the middle

this has to have been shopped
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.