[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who will INHERIT 5%?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (682KB, 1200x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
682KB, 1200x903px
/fit/
Who will inherit 5% nutrition, Rich's fortune, mansion and cars?
>>
File: 1481243240057.jpg (85KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1481243240057.jpg
85KB, 843x843px
>>42639530
who do you think?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 500x750px
Economically speaking Rich was at his peak moment

5% was growing really fast and he was making a killer in real state business

I estimate he had a Net Worth of about 5-10 million Us dollar, maybe more.
>>
>>42639534
This.

He deserve it no colab
>>
Rolling for inheritance
>>
>>42639559
Don't waste your time
Sara will get it all
>>
icechan for sure
>>
>>42639534
celery entitled to it bro
>>
>>42639530
Green card bitch claims they are still legally married but Rich said in the video that marriage was annulled due to "marriage under false pretenses"
>>
>>42639530
Sara is technically his wife, she claims
>>42639761
Should be documents confirming that if true?
>>
>>42639530
How it will probably go based on the little but I know. If I'm wrong, whatever, it's /fit/

The divorce nullified anything beyond the separation agreement's allocation. That said, the alimony payments (which I'm sure exist) would continue for the amount of time that he would have been expected to live had he not died from the most recent cause of death. This gets charged to the estate.

Then it goes by
1. Life insurance to whoever was the listed beneficiary
2. Creditors that he owed money to, which can be easily liquidated such as cash accounts, cars, investment property
3. Whoever is in his will if he has one. He would have chosen SOMEONE to inheret all remaining assets.

If Sara gets anything more, then you know that 1. They were not yet legally separated and 2. He did not have a will excluding her.
>>
Isn't his mom still alive?
>>
>>42641252

3a. If no will exists, then everything falls intestate (iirc the legal term for what happens if you have no will at death). Each state has varied laws, but mostly it's about closing down the accounts properly so the state gets what is their's first (if state has an inheritance/death tax &estate is large enough) and then the legal minimums for each such as current or former spouses. He could make that the bare minimum; my state says every legitimate child and spouse is entitled to 0.01 USD and you can't be "written out" of a will unless you have a felony conviction

Even with a will things can go intestate. Relatives challenging the will, estate lawyers that are dumber than /fit/, etc.
>>
>>42641252
>the alimony payments
you have to be legally retarded to get married in the usa... why would you risk alimony
>>
File: hqdefault (39).jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (39).jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>42639567
Only thing Sara needs is my dick in her
>>
>>42639761
Rich said that but somebody said Rich went to Vegas to get the marriage annulled and that Sara got it overturned because they were married in California.

Can't believe Rich would mess up so badly, could have had the same pussy without the legal work
>>
>>42639534
It'll all smell like rotting meat, maggots, burnt oatmeal and monkey shit in no time.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.