[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you meant to meal prep rice exactly? When you cook it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2993.jpg (355KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2993.jpg
355KB, 1600x1200px
How are you meant to meal prep rice exactly? When you cook it and it goes cold it gets bacteria and gives you food poisoning. Is this the real secret to cutting?
>>
I have a shop near me and go everyday.

I track calories/macros and just eat whatever fits into my macros/calories for the day.

Been lifting for 6+ years now and have been doing this for at least 4-5 years now. I did the whole meal prep shit in my first 6-12 months lifting and it was utterly pointless. Subjecting yourself to the same shitty looking meals that aren't even fresh anymore is just dumb.

Then again I have no life or friends so it's easy for me to just spend the time making fresh meals everyday. If you're a normie and have an active social life I guess maybe meal prep is for you, but then again, why are you even here if you're that type of person ?
>>
File: absolute disgust.gif (1MB, 285x212px) Image search: [Google]
absolute disgust.gif
1MB, 285x212px
>>42639309
>>42639341
What in this world makes it impossible to dedicate 20-30 minutes in the evening to preparing the food for next day's lunch? YOu still can benefit form meal prepping, but have good and rather fresh food every day. I do this for me and my woman and we plan our meals one week in advance and buy the stuff necessary on saturday.
>>
>>42639837
>my woman

Oh nice, you have a female woman girlfriend? that's nice to know.
>>
>>42639846
No, it's a third-agender-quadrosexual identifying as a snail-pony. But I think of xir as my woman.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.