[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help a guy out...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: cmon.jpg (113KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
113KB, 550x550px
Skinny DYEL-tier fag here.
Before I can even think about muscle mass, I need to put on more overall mass.
How can I go about this? Eating more can be difficult sometimes. I'm considering the scoop meme but it's pricey and I'm not sure as of right now.
Is it worth it?
I just want some ez calories.
>>
>>42639221
Do GOMAD.

Brought me from 135 to 150 at 5'11 since the start of this month.

However, around a week in I puked my guts out and stopped for a week. Just getting back into it and have been gaining.
>>
>>42639233
i'll give it try, thanks
also, any other alternatives to mutant mass?
at a lower price, preferably
>>
>>42639247
Mass gainers are BS. Just do GOMAD and squat every workout, don't worry about bench press, curls, or all of those other meme workouts.
>>
GOMAD
>>
>>42639463
>benchpress
>a meme
i agree that squatting every workout will gain mass but bench is also very important
>>
>>42639221
it can be difficult to force yourself to eat if you're not used to it.

The best way to begin is to just start eating slightly larger meals or incorporating a calorie dense snack between your current meal schedule.

If you start lifting with a compound focused routine your body will start to signal that it needs fuel and you will see your appetite increase on its own.

In terms of mass gainers, while they are mostly just malto/dextrose with protein; i would suggest ON serious mass, it's relatively cheap and if you single scoop it's 650 calories a day for around 45$ per month.
>>
>>42639590
>>42639557
>>42639515
>>42639463
good to know, thx lads, have a (you)
>>
Ex-skeleton here, don't waste your money.

Read the labels on them closely, servings and serving sizes can be deceiving. It's easy to be lured in by seeing 800 calories in a serving and think it'll be an easy way to up your intake. However often times 1 "serving" is 2 scoops, and each scoop is the size of a fucking old school laundry detergent scoop. Instead of having quick liquid calories to add to your diet you're so damn full you end up skipping actual meals.

As others have said a lot of gainers are simply floud and protein powder, not a lot in terms of nutrition. Just work on slowly eating more, including more calorie dense foods if need be.
>>
>>42639557
I squat 3 plate for 3x5
Only once a week
Is it advisable to do it every workout?
>>
Serious Mass is a sure way to overdose on your vitamin intake. And yes, die.
>>
Supplement shop owner here.
Honest advice about gainers. They are literally just protein and maltodextrin, sugar etc......
With that being said, theyre convenient for people who want a ready made, high cal meal. Plus with all of the carbs, they taste like liquid ice cream and are usually fucking delicious.

You could save yourself money and just buy a tub of protein, and make every shake with 1/2 cup of oats, flax seeds, banana, 2 tbsp peanutbutter, and whole milk. An average shake with these ingredients will be 800-1000 calories depending on the size.

If you have money to blow theyre a decent way to track calories, but as the other anon said, dont use them in place of meals. Eat your regular meals throughout the day, and take your gainer right before bed so you actually get those extra calories in and dont skip meals.
>>
>>42640602
>Instead of having quick liquid calories to add to your diet you're so damn full you end up skipping actual meals.
this
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.