[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: gordonplz.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
gordonplz.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
I want to fast for at least 20 days.

But my problem is that I must have lunch with my father from monday to friday.
I could choose not to go with him to the restaurant, but he would have to eat alone, so that will never happen.

This is not a ideal situation, but it is what it is, so I would like to know if I can still "fast" while eating 1 time per day, or I will be just fucking up my hormones/brain/etc and get no visible weight loss results.
>>
eating once a day and fasting over the weekend is better than nothing

you could just drink tea while he eats, if that wouldn't bother him
>>
>>42638208
>But my problem is that I must have lunch with my father from monday to friday.
That's cute, have you got a boyfriend bro?
>>
>>42638229
I'm still researching about a solution to this, and I've read that if I really "need" to eat, that I should try to avoid carbs and eat only fat and protein.

The tea is out of question because that would be the same as not eating with my father, but I'm wondering if I order a salad with a steak that wouldn't have such a high impact on the fasting.
>>
>>42638254
yeah i should have mentioned that actually. eating a ketogenic meal will be almost as good as fasting.
>>
>>42638248
If you are happy in letting your father eat alone just because you want to improve yourself, to me, you're a shit person.
Unless of course your father is dick, in that case that is justifiable.
>>
>>42638263
I will do that, thanks anon it was faster than I thought to find a good solution.
>>
>>42638208
Why do you want to fast for 20 days?

Im a huge proponent of fasting but an extended fast like that is fucking useless unless youre diabetic, have insulin resistance, high blood pressure, or cholesterol. Hallmarks of metabolic syndrome.

If you don't have those symptoms and you just want weightloss then just stick to a calorie restricted 16:8 schedule. And If you REALLY want to speed it up then maybe add in 1 or 2 NON-CONSECUTIVE days of fasting during the week.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.