[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Micro progression is the ultimate secret for upper body work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0628.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0628.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
Micro progression is the ultimate secret for upper body work.
Get a pair of these bad boys and bring them to the gym with you. No more struggling to add to 5 pounds your OHP on Monday, just add 1.25 every day you work out.
Who else here micro progressing?
>>
File: IMG_0623.gif (3MB, 417x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.gif
3MB, 417x468px
>>
>>42636632
yeah, microplates are great. I have a pair each of 1, 3/4, 1/2, and 1/4 lb plates.
>>
I just repeat the lift, I would do 95 twice then move on to 100, no point trying 100 after the initial 95 and failing reps. The second time is easier as well.
>>
>what is adding volume instead of adding mini weight
>>
>>42637153
>b-but muh 5x5
>>
Cool, but save money and do more reps.

I honestly repeat my whole routine until I can deal with ease for weeks.

And I grow for all that time regardless of not adding weith every time.

Hardest lesson to learn 4 me was, you dont need that much to accomplish a lot.

Compared to catabolic teen me, I now do less and look better.
>>
I live in Canada where microplates are hard as fuck to find and expensive when you can find them. Also, the Kinobody brand microplates are pretty much exactly what I am looking for and suit my purposes exactly, but then I have a fucking Kinobody logo on my plates. I would look weird enough bringing my own weights to a gym where this shit is supplied, then add the fact that everyone knows I paid into Greg O'Gallagher would put me over the edge.
>>
Just out a 2.5 on one side and shift your grip slightly
>>
this, combined with an SS style progression youll make insane gains

I went back to SS and added 1kg to my lifts every session my bench went from 93kg for reps to 111kg for reps within weeks, OHP went from 50kg to 69kg in the same time period
>>
>>42639068
>shift your grip slightly
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1447359377009.jpg (16KB, 185x254px) Image search: [Google]
1447359377009.jpg
16KB, 185x254px
>tfw your gym has Eleiko microplates all the way down to 0.25 grams.
>>
>>42639100
0.25 kilograms, fuck
>>
>>42636632
Here. I stalled out my press at 85 lbs. So embarrassing. Micro plates helped me break through. I'm up to 104 now and still climbing. Slow progress sucks, but it beats no progress.
>>
>>42637153
Lifting 100 five times will help you lift 75 ten times much much more than lifting 75 ten times will help you lift 100 five times.
>>
>>42636632
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>42639085
Meaning your hands will be slightly off center on the bar, to account for the center of gravity shift... But at over 100 lbs on the bar in general, I can't imagine it would take more than like a quarter inch to account for the single plate. Maybe a half finger width?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.