[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

100 sit ups 50 push ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (153KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
153KB, 1920x1080px
If I have average arms and a strong core but no abs when will I get abs/muscular arms doing this. I've been doing it once a day for about a month now. Feeling the results but not really seeing them

>Inb4 op is a pussy

I just want to look somewhat strong I'm not trying to get totally riped
>>
>>42636148

Shameless self bump for advice
>>
Strong b8, pls try again
>>
>>42636220

I swear to God I'm not baiting
>>
File: 1503410566060.jpg (30KB, 544x572px) Image search: [Google]
1503410566060.jpg
30KB, 544x572px
Mix in different exercises.
Calisthenics alone can help you look stronger but you have to do more than just pushups and situps to get your desired results.
Pullups and dumbbells are key in my opinion.

Be sure to eat a lot as well. Protein is important. Also read the sticky, faggot.
>>
Umm, have you just been doing the same thing every day? You haven't increased the amount of push ups or sit ups you've done?
>>
>>42636575
I increased the sit ups from 30 to 50 and in thinking of upping the sit ups to 150

>>42636571

How does 50 chin ups and 100 bicep curls per arm sound? Sorry for my faggotry
>>
>>42636658
I mean, if you want to build muscle you need to decrease your volume and up your intensity. 150 sit ups isn't going to do shit for ab development at this point.

Try doing 15 hanging leg raises, and when those gets easy start doing weighted leg raises. Same goes for push ups, add weight to your push ups or perform more difficult variations of the push up. You're ignoring the most basic fucking concepts of muscle development.
>>
>>42636148
You have to remember to let your muscles rest properly and switching up routines, I.E the many push up variations and other ab workouts, such as for your obliques and lower abs. Protein helps. Pull-ups and chin-ups are great to include. There's a lot of options just from the many push up variations, change according to what muscles you want to emphasize.
>>
File: vegeta.gif (411KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.gif
411KB, 500x368px
>>42636658
50 chin ups and 100 curls will help your arms. If you are going for the cut abs look, adjust your diet. Abs being visible is from training them hard and having a low body fat percentage.

Just be sure to train hard as often as you can and be get adequate nutrition and sleep.
>>
>>42636734

A gonging leg raise is lifting your leg to 90 degrees while having from a bar
>>
>>42636823

*Hanging

I should just kill myself before I make it worse shouldn't i
>>
>>42636831
Yeah I know, there's ways to make it more difficult. Ankle weights, resistance bands, etc.
>>
>>42636894

I wasn't sure and wanted to make sure
>>
>>42636932
Yeah those are hanging leg raises. Again, what you really need is exercise variety and increased intensity. Doing hundreds of reps isn't conducive to your current goal of building muscle. Less reps, less frequency, more intensity. Do you know what progressive overload is?
>>
Your brain and muscles don't understand the difference between weight lifting and bodyweight routines, the same rules apply. Switch to a 4x weekly routine and add in leg exercises like squats and lunges so you won't have pencil legs.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.