[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think lifting heavy gives me hemorrhoids. How am I supposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Int_and_Ext_hemorrhoids.jpg (18KB, 381x338px) Image search: [Google]
Int_and_Ext_hemorrhoids.jpg
18KB, 381x338px
I think lifting heavy gives me hemorrhoids. How am I supposed to progress in the gym if I get hemorrhoids from pushing myself? Surely hemorrhoids aren't something all lifters have to deal with, right?
>>
>>42634708
I used to get this. I had surgery twice. One doppler guided arterial ligation, and one excision. You either have the genetic dispostion toward hemorrhoids, in which case you should never ever squat again. Or, you have poor quality shits that have damaged your rectum- in qhich case you need to eat more fiber drink more water and squat when you poop.
>>
>>42635475
My dad always has toilet paper in his ass since it bleeds after he shits. I think it's genetic, but it could also be from all the diarrhea I had in China. Do I really have to give up squats? I can't even squat 300, and my legs are my weakest body part.
>>
File: OP in 3 years.png (405KB, 636x478px) Image search: [Google]
OP in 3 years.png
405KB, 636x478px
>>42635512
If it is genetic, yes, this will only get worse. If you don't need surgery now, you will if you continue to squat. Instead of squatting now I just leg press, do bulgarian split squats, lunges, weighted hypers, glute ham raises. Its honestly not a big deal to lose squats.

We're all gonna make it, some of us are just gonna make it as Jorgon Von Strangle mode.
>>
>>42635568
Why are certain types of squats okay? Are you saying back and front squats are the only ones I shouldn't do?
>>
>>42634708
You are pushing like when trying to push a turd out.
What you want to do is know how to valsalva.
Take a deep breath, start slowly exhaling kinda like whistling, clench your lips and keep trying to push the air, youll notice that the abdominal walls become engaged the moment the air preassure goes up in your mounth, and your lungs and in your diaphragm.
So when trying to engage your core to make it stable under load dont push like trying to push a turd.
AND, before doing heavy stuff clench the turd cutter, take a couple of deep breaths to cycle the air and do the whistling thing, then valsalva and youre good to go.
>>42635568
Also no, surgery must be the last resort...
cont
>>
>>42636073
I just did what you said and it made me want to fart. I think tightening the abs influences your digestive system.

I've never taken a shit while lifting, so I'm pretty sure my valsalva is not like me trying to push a turd out.
>>
>>42636073
Surgery is cutting or cauterizing the colapsed vein in the turd cutter wich means, that particular piece of tur cutter is gonna get a tiny miniscule blood suply and in the long run (30 years+) its going to affect you.
What you should do is, take car of your turd cutter, you only get one in life.
See a turd cutter doctor (female is best because shes going to finger your a couple of times)
If not, get your hands on (its all on you) A) naproxen sodium 100mg/ml injection, 1 every 24hrs until pain or swollen area is gone. (2 or 3 days should suffice).
Now youll may end up with a tiny lump within the walls of the turd cutter, half a grain or rice, a cuarter of lentil size etc thats your collapsed or vein thrombosis.
To dissolve it and help the healing take hidrosmin.
Now be aware of that shit, it ill make your blood "thin", dont try to break pr's on that shit.
Fun fact it may give you NOICE KOALITY erections.
Dosage is somewhere in the internet and from 4 to 7 days should suffice.
>>
>>42636178
My hemorrhoids aren't that bad. I bleed a little when I shit, but it's no big deal right now. I just cut my turds up into manageable chunks so it doesn't hurt very much.
>>
My gym has a sign up sheet for post workout shower massages that target the areas of the anus which can be effected by hemorroids.
Just ask at the sign in desk.
>>
>>42636209
Those arent hemorroids you dumb ass.
Bleeding asshole can be from a lot of other things.
Like how much cock you stuffed in it you fucking fagot.
>>
Dude your diet is probably shit. Most likely lots of meat and protein with close to zero vegetables
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.