[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

O-OH BUSTED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: OH.png (624KB, 826x470px) Image search: [Google]
OH.png
624KB, 826x470px
O-OH

BUSTED
>>
File: 1503388307002.png (109KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1503388307002.png
109KB, 658x662px
you will hear this ... never again
>>
>>42634066
F
>>
>>42634066
F
>>
"Jason Genova has been an active athlete with Blackstone Labs since Blackstone Labs’ inception and personal a friend since before Blackstone Labs’ launch. I had personally taken Mr. Genova under my wing in an effort to mentor him and guide him on the right path. Up until recently, some of his outbursts had been attributed to his personal issues and lifestyle choices.

As a result of Mr. Genova’s current actions in the bodybuilding community and his abhorrent comments this past weekend regarding the health of Rich Piana, Blackstone Labs has decided to cut its ties with Mr. Genova. He will not participate in the 2017 Olympia with the Blackstone Labs family, receive any more complementary Blackstone Labs products, nor make further appearances in Blackstone Labs’ video content on YouTube, Instagram or Facebook.
Blackstone Labs does not share the opinions of Mr. Genova which were shared on his social media accounts regarding Rich Piana, nor any of the numerous cases of negativity he has shown to other members of the bodybuilding community. Blackstone Labs firmly believes in an inclusive and supportive bodybuilding community based on respect for everyone interested or participating in our great sport.
The Blackstone Labs family hopes that Mr. Genova uses these events as a learning lesson and takes this opportunity to make positive adjustments to his lifestyle to avoid further destructive behavior which created the rifts between the Blackstone Labs family, trainers, filmmakers, friends, and acquaintances he has pushed away.

We wish Mr. Genova luck in his future endeavors and encourage him to reflect upon his actions and words so that he can pursue better alternatives in the future.

I, along with the Blackstone Labs family, offer Mr. Piana’s family and friends our condolences, support and well wishes during this painful time.

Sincerely,
CEO and President
of Blackstone Labs,
PJ Braun"
>>
B U S T E D
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.