[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is a fucking idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
It wasn't even the steroids, or food, or supplements that killed him. No sir. It was overdosing on cocaine, falling, and hitting his head. That's IT. Simple as that. A hit on the head from falling.

First off. What a colossal fucking retard affiliating himself with the trash that he did. Sara and Chanel are coke whores, and both of them were awful influences on him and fuelled his habits.
Rich was at the peak of his popularity, he basically had just begun his silver fox years and easily had another 10-15 years of luxury, money, cars, and fitness left. But now he's a rotting snythol corpse in the ground, and whenever people think about how Rich's death, they will think "What a fucking weakling". Because in the end, Richs life concluded with him hitting a bathroom counter and dying.

Press S to spit on his grave
>>
S
>>
S
>>
S

It is the worst thing about this, I was disappointed in him most of all when hearing about this drug use but now the guy is dead

Best we can do is learn that anyone can end that way, enjoy the life you do have
>>
>>42631939
>Sara and Chanel are coke whores
source? Legitimately curious
>>
>>42632027
C'mon. Look at those girls and tell me they aren't into the coke/fitness/partying life style.
>>
>>42631939
He made it because you're talking about him. Bitch Piano will live on in the hearts of the those that he inspired, and in memes.

No one will ever talk about you op.
>>
>>42632046
>coke/fitness/partying life style.
Idk, they just look like bimbo bitches.
It kind of makes sense, but I'm curious, what are the traits that are usually indicative of coke whoredom?
>>
All the people around rich and 5% were always total fuck ups, drug addicts and rejects etc
>>
It wasn't the steroids.

It was coke; played the piano.
>>
>>42632062
don't be naive

people have been speculating about Rich using coke for years, and it was confirmed now by the police report. Richs fitness social circle is made up of steroids and drugs. Just look at his videos. Look at the people he has in his videos.

Now I don't have any "confirmation" that Sara and Chanel are 100% coke users, but seriously? After all this you're going to sit there and believe that Sara and Chanel are just a couple goodie two shoe blonde bimbos who's sole existence is eating healthy, working out, and pleasing their man? C'mon, these bitches get down and party.
>>
>>42632062
>what are the traits that are usually indicative of coke whoredom?
being a bimbo bitch whore who dresses over-sexualized and does nothing but party with rich older dudes.
>>
>>42631939
Cocaine? the "white powder" was BCAA powder man.
>>
moral of the story:
never marry a partygirl
>>
If you were die today, no one outside of your mother and father would remember you.

Rich never knew u and yet u are still here jealous writing a diss on the day he died.

He is dead and still manages to piss you off and make u waste time writing this thread.
>>
>>42632027
After the marriage annulment Rich talked about Sara getting him into party drugs when they were together even though he was never big on it before then. Don't know about Chanel though
>>
>>42631939

>not steroids

Hahaha sure thing.
>>
More like suspicious circumstances involving crime and a nasty fall.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.