[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shall I go outside in to central London and sit and walk around,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2687.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2687.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
Shall I go outside in to central London and sit and walk around, feeling the hopefully cathartic feelings of primal jealousy and bitterness as I see Chads and Staceys gearing up for another extremely enjoyable alcohol and sex filled weekend while I lament the ugliness and lack of social skills and lack of normieness that have led me to my pathetic position?

Or shall I sit in my flat, reading a book?
>>
>>42631637
>>>/r9k/

Fucking loser
>>
>>42631637
It depends. Do you really want a constructive answer or do you want a pat in the back and an assurance that there are other losers in the world and you should just stay depressed?
>>
>>42631637
Dont be a faggot and get in the gym we're all gonna make it, its depressing enough the amount you pay for rent.
t.thenorth
>>
>>42631637
>I hate them for being degenerate
>I hate myself because I can't join in with them

This is literally why /r9k/ is retarded
>>
>>42631637
go out maybe you will run into some terrorist attack or something and stop them and be a hero and get some tang
>>
>>42632511
>being degenerate
Alcohol and sex filled weekends are pretty common amongst non-losers. It's called having fun.
>>
>>42632511
This is how every outcast since the dawn of humanity thought. You'd think the same thing.
>>
File: 493.jpg (46KB, 599x503px) Image search: [Google]
493.jpg
46KB, 599x503px
>>42633957
Normie detected.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.