[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boxer switching to MMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0155.jpg (3MB, 3024x5376px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0155.jpg
3MB, 3024x5376px
I'll pay one of the first 5 people who guess my weight $20 on PayPal if they get it right. If two people guess it right out of the 5 then they split it. It's in increments of 5 so if I am 110 and you guess 115, you're wrong. I'll even stand on the scale afterwards to prove it.

Now on to the actual question...

I'm 5'7, 22 years old and I've been "body building" since I was 14-15 and around 20 I started focusing more on getting a boxers body instead of just trying to get big.

I wrestled in highschool and I only started amateur boxing so I could learn a different style of fighting. I ultimately want to be an mma fighter.

What should I workout to fit into that body style more? I know I need to be leaner but right now I feel like I'm too stocky to do mixed martial arts.

I know most of you just focus on bodybuilding but does anyone have any advice? I take any form of criticism in a positive way so be honest.
>>
>>42626909
>>
>>42626909
145lbs
>>
I'm just here for the money desu senpai
Also it looks like you have a bow on your head.
>>
>>42626909
66kg
>>
>>
>>42626909
>>
>>42626909
140ish
Also I couldn't answer your question because I know nothing about mma. Sorry
>>
>>42626909
manlet soo 135lbs fuking homo
>>
>>42626909
135lb

Mma is less about bodybuilding and more about endurance building and stamina. You want to be as lean as possible with some muscle, try not to bulk up so much. Squats and deadlifts are the main workouts you should do
>>
>>42626909
155lbs
>>
>>42626947
You nailed it bro. Where can I send the money to?
>>
>>42627190
I don't it need it bro. Keep the money and get a haircut :)
>>
>>42627255
This tbqh
>>
>>42627190
How about you buy me badrats
Steam name is 911wasthebomb
>>
You should do fucking martial arts and drop bb, your body proportions have nothing to do with getting started with mma. Sign up at your local mma/wrestling/bjj gym
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.