[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lord of Leucine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3958.jpg (522KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3958.jpg
522KB, 1936x1936px
A reading from the book of Amino:
(All respond: we lift our chains from your branches)

Brothers and sisters, I say unto you:
Let thee not hide in the dark from your purest potential.
How many of you would do anything for a perfect body?
Kill one man? One hundred? One thousand?
If the Gods of /fit descended upon you with the claymore of creatine and spoke: "Slaughter them and it shall be so." Would you?
For I say unto you, woe the child who would do anything but the hard work required for aesthetic satisfaction. If it were handed to you it would be lost by your lack of self respect in a fortnight.
There is no shortcut, no magic pill or powder, no "grow grow" or "shoo shoo" cantation that will bring you the bodily satisfaction you desire.
The happiness lies in the effort, the journey, the grind and work put into your regimene and nutrition.
Suffer in silence, heed my words and obey the truth, for unless you learn to love the pain of the road traveled towards perfection you will still be lost even if you arrive at your destination.

This is the word of amino, and protein is his prophet.
>>
>>42626070
Amen
>>
>>42628183
One of his flock emerges from /fit! I say to you brother, do you see the light? Have you felt his presence? The Lord of Leucine giveth and he taketh away, Rich Piana has been carried beyond to the next world.
>>
>>42628183
It's "wheymen" you heretical faggot
>>
>>42628587
Yes disciple, the proper response is wheymen. Blessings from Amino upon you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.