[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong?
>>
File: 1501373326212.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501373326212.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
holly
>>
>>42623555
post vid
>>
The late Duke of Piana was in the wrong. Getting so butthurt that you smack a literal retard in public is never a good look, even if the retard more than deserves it.
>>
i think Jason was, and by extension Prince Andrew and the rest of the close misfits.

Rich didn't know Jason was disabled, and when you're running 1000mg of test weekly it's difficult to control your anger.
>>
>>42623555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Flj_FgV7duQ
I'm speechless... so much autism...
>>
He did what needed to be done.
>>
>>42623561
can someone link this video? that video where guy kick the dog
>>
>>42623988
Richard pls, go back to sleep
>>
>>42623980
Even then, the dude was breathing like he had just run a half mile. That's a sign of heart failure.

He was in serious fucking trouble for a while man.
>>
>>42623655

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY8k_LD1ySA
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
imagine being hit in the face by a man now dead
>>
>>42623997
Are you telling me that retard doesn't deserve to be slapped into oblivion? I wish Rich wakes from his slumber and views m'tard's video saying Rich deserved to die and slaps him so hard he crawls back into Jane's vagina.
>>
>>42623980
Holy shit Rich was being a chad here. Rich guided devilishly the situation towards slap boxing even though the opponent was weak and easily manoeuvrable Jason. Rich was ALPHA. RIP mass monster Piano.
>>
>>42623838
>Rich didn't know Jason was disabled

every fker and his dog knows Jason isn't firing on all cylinders.

Piana is a jerk
>>
>>42625077
i just watched a few of jason's videos -- i was under the impression that he was a) an actor (with his friends) or b) retarded and being taken advantage of by gym rats
>>
Rich was in the wrong. Just ignore the autism and he'll leave you alone after fucking up your social media for 3 days.
>>
>>42623555
staged, retard
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.