[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night shift gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-08-25-09-27-57-.jpg (4KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-25-09-27-57-.jpg
4KB, 309x163px
Any night shifters out here? Advice on diet n schedule needed. 11pm till 6am office role.
>>
>>42623408
Lurking thread as night shift worker

Sleep is super important for health so melatonin before bed, blackout curtains, sound machine etc. And air conditioning is a must because temperature is also a cue for our sleep cycles.

Vitamin d before work too. Other then that idk
>>
>>42623408
I work 11-7am at a hotel. It really isn't different from any other job. I sleep from 2pm to 8m. I fast at work and when I get home I have my one meal a day. Hit the gym around 11am in the mornings. You need to stay vigilant because unless you are proactive in dealing with the night shift it will dominate you.
>>
>>42623456

Shit same dude

I work overnights at a hotel in Laurel

It's great for /lit/ gains because I just read all night

But say goodbye to social gains
>>
>>42623408
>>42623445

This. Been on nights for about 10 years.

You have to find what works for you. I sleep about 9-5, so I don't miss out on social time(lel). I prefer to workout when I wake up, but it might work better for you to workout after work, in the morning.

I don't change my schedule on off days because I want to be consistent for health reasons. If you can switch schedules and it doesn't fuck you over, Thats probably better.
>>
>>42623467
Yeah you have to make a choice. You either sleep right after work and maintain social life or you sleep in the afternoon and keep the ability to do errands and (imo) a healthier life.

What a good thing to do, if you have a social life (lel), is to sleep like 9-5 when other people normally work. But then you have to go to the gym during busy hours.

I'd rather go tot he gym at 11am when it's empty and have no social life than go at 7pm when it's full as fuark and have a social life.
>>
>>42623408
11pm-7am. Night Auditor at a Hotel, but I also have access to the Hotel gym and pool so fuck you
>>
>>42623576

That's what I'm doig rn

It's a lonely existence but FUCK IT WHATEVER IT TAKES RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>42623576
>I'd rather go tot he gym at 11am when it's empty and have no social life than go at 7pm when it's full as fuark and have a social life.
I find gyms are still busy at 11am, 2-3pm is the antiprime time
>>
>>42623601
That's what i've been doing for almost 2 years. But recently a grill actually started showing interest me and she wants to hang out. I have to re-think my entire life and schedule and routines because it's impossible to get together with my autistic night shift schedule.

I liked it until that moment and realized how lonely I really am and how much I missed human companionship.
>>
>>42623680

Yeah im talking to this gorgeous portuguese girl i knew from high school. Were both recently single and our schedules are 100% opposites rn it fucking sucks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.