[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DNP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: buy-DNP-Powder.jpg (79KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
buy-DNP-Powder.jpg
79KB, 500x500px
Starting weight of ~300 lbs last summer, current weight 230 lbs, goal weight of 180-190

Considering running a few cycles of DNP to finish out the cut sooner

Will I undergo fusion or is that just a meme? Do I have to give up my natty card?
>>
Just do it pussy
>>
When you do a cycle, don't run it for more than two weeks; your thyroid fatigues and your weight loss will slow.

Use Clen with DNP for better results. Take some antioxidants to prevent cataracts and PN (you should be well aware of the risks before running a cycle)

DO NOT run a cycle during summer unless you can be inside with the AC blasting at all times; it gets HOT

Unironically do Keto; eating carbs on DNP causes you to burn much hotter (with no benefit to your fat loss, if anything it temporarily halts fat loss) for a couple hours after ingestion

Buy a plastic bras cover to put under your regular sheet(s); you'll sweat like hell over night

Along the same line, wear compression shorts and other UA sports gear; sweating - self explanatory

Relating to the top two, take melatonin and 5-HTP to help with getting to sleep

Take EC (or ECA) stack to fight off hunger and increase alertness, as FNP makes you feel worn out. It only works for about two weeks, so match it to your cycle

Don't weight yourself for the entirety of the cycle and up to a week and a half after; DNP causes massive water retention, so don't be discouraged if you're not "losing weight"

Most importantly, NEVER, under any circumstance, take more than 500mg. You won't feel the effects for about a week, as it's a gradual build up. Don't take a bunch at one or YOU WILL DIE. There is no saving someone at that point. If you over hear, get into an ice bath ASAP.

If you or anyone else has more questions, feel free to ask
>>
DNP almost killed my friend. Stay safe.
>>
>>42622783
lol what a fag
>>
>>42622772
Who's good to buy from still? How much will I lose after a two week ~300 mg cycle?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.