[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tap into my noob gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1483758940401.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1483758940401.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
Alright /Fit/ I started lifting about last December to lose weight. I've made mass progress on losing weight, and I'm about 215lbs. (I'm 35lbs from my goal of 180 5'11.) I feel like during this time I've barely made any gains at all when it comes to weight lifting.

I can only curl like 25lbs (I can do like 2 5 set reps of 30) and I can only max like 3 reps max of 135lbs. I'm trying to consume at least 100g of Protein a day and I've been taking creatine as well. I know it's hard to build muscle on a deficit, so when can I expect to see actual gains. I feel like shit every time I go in and I can't even bench multiple sets of 1pl8.

Also, can my doctor test me for Low T? Do I just approach him and ask, or do I have to get a DIY kit of some sort.
>>
do pushups. Every day.

do 200 pushups in the morning, 200 before bed.

get a pullup bar. Do 70 pullups in the morning, 70 before bed.

Eat a balanced diet. drink lots of water and sleep 8 hours a night minimum
>>
>>42621837

I can't even bench over 135lbs and you think I can do 400 push ups a day? Hell, I can't even do a pullup yet. You have to be trolling ,e
>>
>>42621895
>I can't even do a pullup
Wow... your body is already rotten, it's too late. You'll never make it, just give up.
>>
how the fuck else are you gonna get stronger?

Pushups will make you stronger trust me. If you can't do 400 at the beginning start off with like 250 or 300 a day and work your way up.

You have to actually put in work to get stronger. Its difficult at first, then its less difficult cause you have muscles and you are used to the exercise. Then you make it harder somehow.

Pushups will make you stronger at bench.
>>
>>42621837
this
fucking do this
my chest is massive and i attribute it to me doing a legit fuckton of pushups every day for the first two months of training.
go into the bathroom and do it until you look noticibly bigger due to a ;ump in the irror for motivation
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.