[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I become Chad!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: chadapo.jpg (78KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
chadapo.jpg
78KB, 500x750px
How much roids do I need to look like this Chad?
>>
>>42621712
you're born into it
>>
>>42621712
About tree fiddy per week
>>
>>42621712
You are born Chad. Your face structure and personality is 95% of it
>>
>>42621712
>wanting to be chad

Guess that's what you have to settle for when you're not a slayer
>>
>>42621840

>>42621828

Put in height too.

Maybe frame but i know tall chads with narrowish shoulders but they have insane face genetics, muscular athletic physiques, and thick necks
>>
>>42621828
You can fake personality honestly
>>
>>42622031
Faux chads are cringy
>>
>>42621712

Chad is just another way of saying alpha. To be alpha you gotta be leader of your group.

All there is too it. If all the men turn to you for advice who do you think whose dick the women are gonna want to suck? The one in charge. Just like how at work the boss gets the pussy because he has power. Regardless of looks women will fuck him just because he leads the group.
>>
>>42622060

What are faux chads? show pics please
>>
>>42622031
fake it till you make it.

For me i dont believe on "fake".
If you fake something, well in that Moment is real, so you are.
If you act öike it (fake it) enough you will become the way you act.

So "fake it" and you will make it
>>
>>42622073
Eventually you'll lie about yourself so much it will become you
>>
File: thinking.png (4KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
4KB, 225x224px
>>42622085
>>
>>42621712
>play sport
>be good at sport
>lift
>remember neck day
>don't be ugly
>>
>>42622064
>chad is just another way of saying alpha

oh yeah and dont forget the other 95% that consists of extremely masculine face, height and bone structure
>>
Can I be chad if I'm 5'9?
>>
>>42623120

Chadlet
>>
>>42622070
pua tryhards
>>
File: portrait.jpg (43KB, 405x607px) Image search: [Google]
portrait.jpg
43KB, 405x607px
>>42621712
Chad is natty
>>
>>42623049
well not really...

There are Alphas that doesn't look nothing like chad.

Napoleon, Hitler, fucking Alexander the great and so on...
>>
>>42623194
thats a slayer.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.