[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to drink while trying to lose weight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: vodka_Van_Gogh.jpg (250KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
vodka_Van_Gogh.jpg
250KB, 1600x1067px
I'm currently trying to lose weight, i'm not overweight but could look far better 5-6kg less than I am. My question is, is drinking 2~ nights a week (weekends) fine? I'm obviously counting the calories in the drinks and eating less accordingly. Just making sure alcohol isn't somehow stopping weight loss (I've read some things but didn't quite get them). I can easily eat only 500 calories before a night out and go wild on vodka with diet coke without going over my calorie limit. I know it's not super healthy, but just once a week, with another day of soft drinking?
>>
Alcohol has a ton of calories and if you skip eating to save up calories you're not going to get enough protein and risk losing muscle.

Benzos feel a lot like alcohol but have zero calories and don't produce toxic acetylaldehyde so no hangover. If benzos make you to sleepy add a stim like amphetamine. Benzos+stims is my go to party combo, way more fun than drinking and also better for the physique.
>>
>>42619582
Don't they cancel each other out? I've only done Xanax once and I blacked out.
>>
>>42619582
I don't care about the muscle too much tbqh. I don't have a lot to begin with, and not trying to become muscular, maybe I'll try to add a little up once I hit my goal. Also, remember it's just once a week. What if I make sure the day I drink at - I don't have a caloric deficit?
>>
>>42619598

They only partially cancel each other out but in a good way in my opinion. The benzo will get rid of the jitteriness from the stim and the stim will get rid of the sleepiness from the benzo but you'll still have the euphoria and pro social effects of both of them.

If you blacked out it means you probably took a little too much. Dose a little lower and be very very careful with redosing. Blacking out on benzos is a lot like blacking out on alcohol but it's easier to get to that point because of you drink enough to get close to black ING out you'll probably start to feel a bit sick but with benzos you'll feel fine. However just like alcohol it is completely possible to avoid blacking out if you watch your dose.

Also never mix benzos and alcohol as they interact strongly and make you much more likely to black out or worse.
>>
>>42619598
First of all, mixing alcohol with benzos is dangerous as fuck and assuming you don't end up in a hospital first, you'll likely black out anyway and do something incredible stupid. Why people willingly mix the two is something I will never understand, it's just utterly retarded
>>
>>42619390
nope.
>>
>>42619598
never mix those anon. you're lucky you didn't die
>>
>>42619390

Its simple. If the calories you take in are less than the calories you burn in a day then you will lose weight. With or without alcohol this still applies. Use an online calculator to find your estimated daily calories for maintenance . There are websites for this.
>>
Let me turn this question around. Is it okay to drink while trying to GAIN weight?
>>
>>42619390
pleasure in an ultimate act of self-dictated masochism? get your cognitive dissonance fixed
>>
>>42623330
pain is pleasure
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.