[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steroids are hard to break into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

So fit i want to do a cycle of test e
I have some questions reguarding what all i will need, i know i need test e, arimadol(?) and a pct. how many syringes will i need? also, when should i inject what?

If i am a retard, please dont just call me a retard. Link me to a site that explains this shit without using retarded abbreviations that i can't understand.
>>
retard
>>
>>42619215
Goddamn I'm impressed that you can even operate a computer, because you are obviously retarded.
>>
inject your neck with potassium chloride
>>
>>42619278
I did this and my neck got swole af for a week or two.
:----)
>>
>>42619215
There's a thread specifically for this shit that has something to answer your question, not 100% sure I should have told you since you'll probably just end up dead with how stupid you are.
>>
>>42619362
link it to me faggot
>>
>>42619416

Huh?
>>
>>42619278
This
>>
>>42619362
the name-fagging dickheads in that thread act just like you retards are in here. op, just google for a few hours for a few days. you'll find some halfway decent info if you do your due diligence.
>>
>>42619215
You are retarded op. Can't even do simple math... Inject twice a week using a new syringe each time. Standard cycle of 12 weeks puts you at 24 syringes. Use one needle to draw and another to inject, 48 needles. Make sure you have an AI on hand during cycle. Enjoy your new gains
>>
>>42619215
marginally related question, but since Tardy McTardalot already started it...

Do you see your biggest gains (strength/endurance/mass) early, middle, or late in a cycle?
>>
>>42620465
/fraud/ isn't for natties looking for how to roid, it's for roiders to bitch about their body dysmorphia and sides. That's why they always link the r/steroids wiki in the OP.
>>
The fags that tell you to buy a bunch of syringes are shilling, simply use the same syringe but cap it after use. After all, all it touches is you and the test.

Also if you decide to do a basic test cycle, I'd HIGHLY recommend using an ammonia to kickstart, you will start feeling effects almost immediately.

Best of luck
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.