[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sorry if this sounds stupid and long-winded but I’m new here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

Sorry if this sounds stupid and long-winded but I’m new here and new to fitness and need advice as to where to go next. I lost 60 pounds over the last 2 years (30 of them in the last 5 months). I want to keep lean while also building muscle, but I’m unsure if I should be cutting or adding mass. Part of me thinks 155 pounds is too low (I’m 5’11’’), but another part of me is afraid to start gaining weight again because I lived as a fatty for so long. I’m afraid to eat more because to myself I still feel really fat (probably because of loose skin?), but I’m starting to think I might need to get above the 150 pound mark to start looking better. In the last 2 months, I increased my daily calories from ~1800 to ~2600 and started aiming for 120g of protein a day, and reduced cardio and increased training which I hope will help. I’m noticing a lot of good visual changes but I just want to ensure I’m on the right track.

I guess I’m just looking for advice, criticism, and suggestions regarding my diet and body recomposition process. Anything would be appreciated.

I’ll post a few pics of how I look today. Unfortunately I don’t have many older pictures.
>>
>>42619208
Lad

Wtf

Gain weight bulk up work chest
>>
>>42619220
I know my chest is lacking and I’ve been trying. Up until 2 months ago was doing exclusively cardio so I know I’m scrawny asf. Do I just need to admit that 155 is too light and I can be lean at a heavier weight?
>>
When you spend your whole life seeing yourself as a fatty it’s tough to admit you’re too skinny. Guess I’m a bit dismorphic huh
>>
If anyone is here, is it realistic to have a better body at 5’11’’ and 155 lbs, or do I need to gain more weight to build the muscle. Not sure how much more fat I have to convert.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.