[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: BONE BROTH GENERAL, POST YOUR BONEBROTHS AND BONEBROTH-RELATED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Beef-Bone-Broth1.jpg (115KB, 1889x1417px) Image search: [Google]
Beef-Bone-Broth1.jpg
115KB, 1889x1417px
I'll start, what fuck is the deal with this shit anyway? Buddy's chick just gave me a big container of this shit and I'm trying to decide whether or not to pour it down the drain, drink it, soak my balls in it or what.
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
File: Untitled.png (684KB, 720x479px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
684KB, 720x479px
>>
>>42619023
It is just beef or chicken stock. It is good for you. I'm more interested in the plant ash drinks the gladiators used to drink.
>>
File: 1488399431091.gif (269KB, 234x249px) Image search: [Google]
1488399431091.gif
269KB, 234x249px
>>42619023
It's soup made from beef. Just drink it you ass. Or Add meat and vegetables flr a hearty meal.
>>
>>42619023
Bone broth is the same thing as fruit juice, it's shit.
Everyone knows that if you want the health benefits from fruit then you have to eat the whole fruit. Fruits contain fiber and all kinds of nutrients but fruit juice is just sugar water with a fraction of the vitamins you'd get from eating the fruit.

Bones contain all sorts of vitamins and nutrients that you can't get from eating the meat of an animal. Bone broth is just bone juice. It has some of those vitamins and nutrients but it's loaded with salt. Stop drinking bone broth, start eating bones. You need to eat the bones bro.
>>
>>42619972
I don't know if you're memeing, but some time ago I wanted to know if you could absorb calcium from eating bones and I couldn't come up with any source.
Does anyone know about it?
>>
It's just stock right? Also all you artists should be buying full chickens, and making stock out of the bones. I go through 3 chickens and then make a stock. You get all the cartilage, gelatin and other stuff out that's good for you joints, hair and body overall. Save shrimp shells and lobster/crab shells to make a seafood stock or just add it to your chicken stock. Don't save stuff like oysters and clams shells
>>
>>42620012
Grind up bones to make your bread.
t. giant
>>
>>42619910
>It is just beef or chicken stock.
>>42619930
>It's soup made from beef.

No, it's roasted bones slow simmered with carrots, onions, and celery. It extracts minerals from the bone and is hugely nutrient dense.
>>
>>42619050
More like /fat/
Bone broth is good for cutting, but pricey if store bought.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.