[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your ab workout over the course of a week? And what's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 309x163px
What is your ab workout over the course of a week?

And what's your opinion on a post workout beer or two?
>>
>Russian twist
>Hanging leg raise
>Compounds

If you enjoy your beer in moderation, fine enough. Do be aware they're piss bad for you but this comes down to what you value etc.
I personally don't like them post workout so much as later in the evening. Get dehydrated as hell when you need hydration most that way.
>>
beer is liquid estrogen

don't
>>
I know that a lot of alcohol in one sitting is really bad for gains, but can 1-2 beers a day really make much of a difference?
>>
>>42618905
>Something something protein synthesis and digestion

Food you eat with booze will be turned to fat so the body can work on processing the alcohol

>Alcohol lowers test
It just does

>Beer is full of sugar
Really not the best

That said, I have an evening beer pretty frequently and still make gains. If you're trying to get low bf% and/or bodybuild, don't, just don't. But otherwise, there's no point to holding yourself back that much.

Again, what do you value in life? Pursuing that wil be more rewarding long-term.
>>
>>42618944
>inb4 some goddless nigger tells me i'm 100% wrong and valuing your beer is bad

The reason why I say this is because the things you find meaningful are just that --so if you truly enjoy the beer have it and savor it. It'll keep you 'happier' and so long as you don't overdo it or whatever, keep your cortisol levels in check. Less stress => Physical, Mental, Emotional Gains
>>
>>42618968
Damn anon. That's pretty deep. Thanks i'll keep that in mind!
>>
>>42618944

>What do you value in life?

Not being sober
>>
>>42619005
that's because your life sucks
>>
Weighted leg lifts

After lifting is exactly when not to drink. Liver products are required for muscular anabolism. Drinking occupies your liver
>>
>>42619030

did you think you were giving me news when you typed out this post?
>>
>>42619030
Hey cmon now man.

>>42619053
Want to talk about it, Anon?
>>
>>42619005
My grandfather was an alcoholic and he was a total degenerate that would pass out in his own vomit and piss on strangers when drunk. You should honestly just kill yourself if that's all you aspire to.
>>
>>42619167
You're talking like an alcoholic, Anon...
>>
>>42618843
None. No direct work. I believe in heavy didlies and squats. On a sidenote I regularly do wrestling bridges and neck-plank. About the drinking part - I don't even enjoy drinking anymore. Had two beers yesterday (had around 10 in 3 last months), didn't like it. If you need the scientific proof, then there is one paper, which shows that you can fully regenerate in 3 days even after heavy drinking, but you can't do it frequently.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.