[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>watch yt videos about how confident guys pick up girls >been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: d74.png (380KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
d74.png
380KB, 600x600px
>watch yt videos about how confident guys pick up girls
>been training again and thought my confidence was there because of muh hard work
>decided that when i see a qt3.14 i'll ask her out
>day 1 - see qt3.14, nah to busy
>day 10 - still being a retard
>day 11 - coming from work, this qt3.14 comes and stands next to me
>decide that i should go for it.
>as soon as i hear her voice, i start to tremble, palms are sweaty, knees week, arms are heavy.
>autism.gif
>tells me she has a bf despite getting close to me, very confusing
>decide to do what the confident yt guys do and joke about leaving her bf and just being friends
>turns out those things don't work in real life especially when your embarrassed.
>she tells me she is 16, she looked about18-20
>run.gif
lol i was a special kind of autist today, really embarrassed myself but such is life.
>>
>>42617545
Look, if you want to pick up girls, try not doing it on the bus stop or wherever the fuck. Go to a bar, go to a club. At least you took some initiative and started the conversation.
Don't get discouraged bro. You'll make it with the ladies, just practice. Maybe at the bar you get a chick interested for a while, then she finds you boring. Maybe the next time after that you get a girl interested, but not sexually interested, you just gotta keep trying man. Never quit, then you'll never learn.
>>
if you were alpha you would probably be a rapist with your view point of the world wew lad. major predator vibes, lucky your a beta male.
>>
>>42617590
anyone who can bench more than 100kg is alpha so sit down.
>>
>>42617590
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>42617580
lol you predicted the location. but idk bro i never thought wifey material is to be found at a bar or club.
>>
I don't get what is so scary and anxiety inducing. I used to have the same issue. Every since working out (and heavy psychedelic use) I've come to realize there is nothing scary about it. No one is out of your league, no one is too good for you. People want to make connections, you want to make connections. Just try to make a connection. If they aren't into it, then fuck it. That's their loss. If they are into it, then great.

Stop thinking that you're autistic, or a piece of shit, or ugly, or whatever the fuck it is. Love yourself. Talk to people.
>>
So you try again on a different day. Also you know that you can't bluff your way into lifting 200 pounds when you enter the gym for the first time so you can't expect being a player just like that, even with the muscles. You have to practice doing that, being social is a skill you must learn. Girls tend to be able to spot desperation and fakeness.

A lot of youtube videos are staged, don't take them at art although some of them have good advice. Bar or club might work, but those are more for the quick fun type of girls.
>>
>>42617641
>wife material
>some 16 year old girl you're too afraid to talk to at a bus stop
>already thinking about marriage

Also the vast majority of people in general have gone to a bar at least once. Bars are a very common place to go to meet new people. Despite what r9k says, most girls at the bar are not these super sluts, usually they're just regular girls going there for the same reason guys go there
>>
>>42617545

>be me
>live in college/party city near downtown
>go out for a walk late on a thursday night to get some grubbies
>see this girl by herself outside one of the pubs
>start talking to her
>shes flirting and into me someehow
>suddenly this 6'4 lanklet beanpool comes up behind her and says hes her bf
>can tell shes bummed wouldnt be surprised if the fukin manmore beats her like a stalk of corn
>tell him "were finishin our chat, why dont u go be a good scarecrow and stand over there"
>she giggles and tries to hide it with ehr hand
>the bf gets up in my face and says "what the fuck did you say? u wanna go?"

now keep in mind i am 5'4 137lbs but i wrestled all through highschool and never back down

>immediately i jump up and snap his head down into a headlok
>spin around the side and pin him there
>at this point im furious why would a guy like him get a girl likeher
>tell him "id never treat my gf like u, you're lucky to have a fukin gf, ive never had a gf, you dont know my pain, you should feel my pain"
>i shove his head down into the concrete hard bust his head open
>smack his ass and get off him
>"btfw... your gf got nice honkers"
>she starts screaming and crying
>her someone say they're calling the police
>run off into the night to the nearest taco bell
>>
File: 1479059051950.gif (2MB, 209x213px) Image search: [Google]
1479059051950.gif
2MB, 209x213px
>>42617795
>>
>>42617795
Alpha autist stories are the best. Well done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.