[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse /fit/, forcing yourself to eat more, or to eat less?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: hilarious-mug-shots.jpg (154KB, 525x585px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious-mug-shots.jpg
154KB, 525x585px
What's worse /fit/, forcing yourself to eat more, or to eat less?
>>
>>42616051
What's worse? If you mean harder, i'd say eating more is harder. But there isn't much between them depending on which side of the line you're at
>>
>>42616070
Yeah I meant difficulty, it's basically a skeleton vs fatfuck question
>>
how is eating more difficult you stupid fucking skeletons? do you even know what its like to wake up hungry, go through the day hungry, go to bed hungry, i guess that was your whole dyel lives but fuck that shit
>>
>>42616051
Forcing yourself to eat more when you're body thinks it's full is definitely harder I think. I've done a 3 day fast and the first day is the hardest just drink tons of water.
>>
Literally borderline throwing up having to eat 3200 cals a day
>>
>>42616108
t. fatfuck
>>
>>42616108
Feeling sick the entire day isn't too pleasant either fatty
>>
>>42616125
I would too if I tried bulking on rice and chicken. Protip, don't bulk on low calorie density foods.

And don't eat like a 14 year old girl your entire life so you have actual apetite when you reach adulthood.
>>
>>42616108
calm down tubby lumpkins
>>
I have gone through heavy bulks and cuts as you can see in my pic and even though stuffing your face with boring food is hard if youre not hungry, nothing was worse than the intense hunger i had when i finished my cut. I was eating the cleanest bro food in existence, stuffed my face with veggies and 1 million grams of fiber, but 2 hours after eating i couldnt think of anything else than my next meal.
>>
File: progresslifetimeme2.jpg (106KB, 959x389px) Image search: [Google]
progresslifetimeme2.jpg
106KB, 959x389px
>>42616153
wrong pic, here is one with my cut end result
>>
>>42616165
>>42616153
Mirin, what's the timespan?
>>
File: 1497033613900.png (17KB, 626x624px) Image search: [Google]
1497033613900.png
17KB, 626x624px
>>42616051
eating is harder
sage, faggot
>>
>>42616153
How many calories were you eating on your cut? Also what weight did you cut too (and height for perspective, pls no manlet)
>>
>>42616136
I've added shit like peanut butter and ice cream and its still hard
>>
>>42616175
About 3 years. With a minor surgery between and some fails (eating too much, eating too little).
>>
Eating less is much harder than having to eat when you aren't hungry. The former literally feel s like you are starving. The latter is just uncomfortable, and honesty you are a massive pussy if you can't get out of skele mode
>>
>>42616051
Eating more is harder. You literally feel sick after eating too much.
Eating less is easiereasier all you feel is hunger and minor discomfort but at least you can move.

Only fat fucks disagree
>>
eating more should be harder, as you most likely have to both increase your capacity, and learn to eat more regularly

fatty myself, so I don't understand how people manage to not get enough calories in their diets despite actually trying hard
>>
If eating more was harder, shouldn't there be a skeleton epidemic not an obesity one. Your body literally craves food, eating too much is just annoying
>>
>>42616246
>feel sick
>harder than your body worrying that you are starving to death

Only skeles disagree
>>
>>42616246
ot you know you could eat it two hours later, you have 24 hours to eat
>>
>>42616770
>you have 24 hours to eat
ah yes, the massive benefits of nosleep
>>
Eating more is more difficult physically.
Eating less is more difficult mentally.

t. skelly who successfully bulked and is now having a tough time not eating as much
>>
Dirty bulk easy, clean bulk harder than cut. Cost more money and more time making food, cutting is just doing nothing and don't be a pussy. I did both
>>
File: 1489194893721.png (511KB, 343x645px) Image search: [Google]
1489194893721.png
511KB, 343x645px
Eating = Action

Fasting = Inaction

In other words forcing yourself to eat more is way more difficult. Not eating is basically just keeping yourself from the damn fridge. Overeating is literally forcing food down your throat. This is coming from someone eating aprox 3400 cals a day because BULK.

And I fucking hate it.
>>
File: IMG_3035.jpg (23KB, 716x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3035.jpg
23KB, 716x724px
>What's harder? Doing something or not doing something?
>>
>>42616051
I don't mind either that much really
>>
Controlling your urge to consume for months on end is pretty tough when you've pretty much hardwired your brain to eat a lot of tasty stuff

Once you get into it though it's not as bad, main temptation comes from food offered by other people either directly or indirectly
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.