[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I do a Spartan race? I kinda wanted to do tough mudder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Spartan-race.jpg (108KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Spartan-race.jpg
108KB, 900x900px
Should I do a Spartan race?

I kinda wanted to do tough mudder for a while, but everyone who's done it says it's pretty shit and overpriced.
>>
>>42615742
Spartan Race is normie tier garbage, but if that's what you're into knock yourself out.
>>
>>42615742
tough mudder is for obese feminists who wanna think they're fit and use it for bragging
>>
>>42616164
Can you recommend a similar event? I run competitively right now but straight running is quite boring and triathlons seem kinda meh. These "obstacle races" seemed like a fun competition, especially if I can bring some fit friends along.
>>
>>42616318
if you are doing it with some friends it can be a fun day. A lot of people will shit on it because its expensive and made for normies. i.e. even that obese feminists will make it through because its designed for everyone to help each other through the obstacles and feel like a team. Its not really a race in the sense that you try and finish first because most of the time you are waiting in lines to go through the obstacles.
>>
>>42616318
There's no 4chan version of it. The anon you spoke to is a spergerburger. Train for the spartan race and do it fampai.
>>
>>42616456
That's the reason I want to go spartan over Mudder. Mudder, you can just skip obstacles if you don't feel like it, and there are no leaderboards ("finisher" or not). Spartan is an actual race, with rankings, and every obstacle you skip or fail (fall off, touch the water, etc) = 30 (!) burpees before you can continue.
>>
>>42616216
This was also my understanding.
>>
File: 353999.jpg (1MB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
353999.jpg
1MB, 1600x1072px
>>42616466
I'd rather be "spergerburger" if these are the people doing Tough Mudder.
>>
>>42616466
This
>>
>>42615742
If you want to seriously compete, sign up for an elite heat (one shot to clear an obstacle, burpees are mandatory if you fail, no assistance whatsoever) and start busting your ass inmediately, cuz you're gonna get your shit rekt by the guys that take it seriously.
If you're not doing elite and have money to throw away, get a couple of buddies and go as a group. Pretty fun to fuck around and lift shit and hop walls in the middle of nowhere with your bros.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.