[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>zyzz had 2 cups of oats for breakfast Cooked or uncooked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (120KB, 610x610px)
4.jpg
120KB, 610x610px
>zyzz had 2 cups of oats for breakfast
Cooked or uncooked?
>>
You measure oats raw ya doofus
>>
Uncooked.

He knew what hot water would do to him.
>>
2 cups of oats is like 700 calories on it own.

No way that nigga had that amount of calories for 1 ingredient in 1 meal and stayed shredded.
>>
>>42615107
Apparently not
>>
>>42615118
he was on roids nigger
>>
>>42615135
Does nothing if you're overeating.

The roids just make your body lose fat easily when in a calorie deficit, but if you eating stupid amount of calories you stay fat as fuck, as do many steroid users who can't cut because no willpower.

Zyzz had fuck all calories, he came from being a skeleton, all of his gains were purely from steroid use. If he actually consumed a shit load of calories he would have been a lot bigger.

Based on all the shit he spouted back in the day I'm sure he never consumed more than 2.5-3k calories a day, and just had the drugs adding the mass.

Even at his height/weight to stay how lean he was all the fucking time, there's no way he ate shit loads of calories.

If he was on 4-5k+ calories, he have probably sat around 15-18% bodyfat, but he never seemed to be above 8-9% so I'm going to assume he was def at 3k or below and using the drugs to keep the mass and stay lean.

Remember, he literally never bulked, he wa never fat, he started steroids 1 month into lifting, he literally never learned to eat properly, he just ate like a bro/skeleton would when they first get into lifting (fuck all calories) and relied purely on the gear for his growth, it's part of the reason why he had to take so much grams of gear per week, because he just didn't eat a lot, and needed to up the dose until he was satisfied with his gains, without ever actually learning how to make best use of his gear....because well he didn't even care about being built fat big, he just wanted to look like a Greek god, he only required lifting and steroids for that with a normie diet, if he wanted to take it to the next level that's where combining diet and gear usage to maximise gains.

He didn't care about that. He was happy with the size he got from blasting gear without worrying about eating a lot during his cycles, since he could get big from the gear and stay lean due to not force feeding like most steroid users do (who are all 15-20% bodyfat)
>>
>>42615127
Hahahahaha
>>
>>42615286
t. jelly fatso
>>
>>42615286
Didn't read
>>
>>42615286
do you expect us to read that shit?
>>
>>42615286
I appreciate this anon. It opened my eyes to the amount of steroid use that zyzz did
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.