[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a limit to how much you can cut at once? Say I just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: MxTAuI5a.png (18KB, 430x430px) Image search: [Google]
MxTAuI5a.png
18KB, 430x430px
Is there a limit to how much you can cut at once?

Say I just did cardio for 20 hours straight. Could I cut as much fat as I want?

I'm pretty thin as is, like 16% body fat. I just want to drop down to 10 for visible abs. Could I burn all that off in a day with a really intense workout?
>>
watch this
pretty interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_FO7MzAnzM
>>
>>42613135
That was pretty interesting.
It seems kind of dump, though.
What's the point of the weight in if they know people are cutting like that anyway?

Why not weight people the day of the fight to have more accurate results and fair fights?

Though, that's not exactly what I was talking, I have spare fat to burn.
It's something like 3500 calories to pound of weight. and 1 hour of running burns 1000 calories.
All I'd need to do is run for 20 hours and that would cut around 5 pounds of weight.

Right?
>>
>>42613306

>implying that you can run for 20 hours straight

thanks I didn't fall for your bait
>>
>>42613338
I've done 24 before.
Though, it wasn't running.
It was martial arts forms, sparing, and technique training.

My martial arts school did a charity drive, and you were sponsored per hour. A lot of broke the 24 hour mark. It's really not that special.

>bait
You need to learn some better words or just take a break from the internet. Calling anything you don't like "bait" is just stupid.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.