[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ please help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1494872805170.jpg (791KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494872805170.jpg
791KB, 1920x1080px
I started lifting, im a skinny fuck. And started making some gains. mentally I feel alot better.
But I'm struggling with where I'm at. I hate that I make my self feel like some kind of victim for no reason
>small amount of frends
>no gf
>realize I'm retarded socially and incapable of talking with other humans.
>to live is to struggle
>very little accomplishments
when does it end?
>>
>>42611756
If theres a university near you check out some of the societies or clubs. Its an easy way to meet new friends. I personally am part of a LARP society which is a lot of fun, most of my friends are from there.

Also larping is a great way to socialize since most of it is just drinking and fighting with foam sticks.

If you do try LARP or D&D dont try and go out with any of the girls there, most of them are crazy or have children.

>inb4 a loud of autists tell me my autistic hobby is autistic

Like i dont know that dressing up as a knight and smacking kids in the face while shouting "BLESSED DOUBLE" is autistic.
>>
File: 1366777766104.jpg (114KB, 960x523px) Image search: [Google]
1366777766104.jpg
114KB, 960x523px
its ok anon
>I have gyno
>skinny fat
>shoulder blown out - torn labrum, comes out of socket and inverts under and into my pectoral when dislocates, extremely painful
>left knee has a mildly torn / stretched PCL ligament - twisting movements make it feel like knee will dislocate
>weak
>posture is getting shitty from desk job and computer and depression
>moved back home with parents after living in Austin for a yr, haven't had sex in almost a year
>no money whatsoever
>brain feels burned out from drugs and alcohol, can't think clearly, ADHD is getting out of control and sometimes I just walk around the house making weird noises and screams because I don't know what to do with myself
>oh did i mention extreme anxiety or panic attacks sometimes
>depressed
>hardly any friends
>no female prospects
>job market here is trash, might end up having to sell cars or some shit
>sleep schedule is fucked up
>things are really looking up i guess you can't go lower than rock bottom huh? ;_;
>>
>>42612679
>Like i dont know that dressing up as a knight and smacking kids in the face while shouting "BLESSED DOUBLE" is autistic.

That's what makes you autistic.
>>
File: 1365973706632.jpg (127KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
1365973706632.jpg
127KB, 800x595px
>>42612679
>>42611756
get in here and feel with us, home page
>>
File: 1369898967434.jpg (132KB, 627x576px) Image search: [Google]
1369898967434.jpg
132KB, 627x576px
>>42611756
>>
>>42611756
>when does it end?

It doesn't. You make small improvements constantly, put yourself out there more and more everyday. Until one day you barely recognise yourself, but that doesn't matter because you've been constantly raising the bar and you always feel like it's just out of reach. That's just fucking life.
>>
>>42611756
< tfw no gf
Man up. Those aren't real problems. Everything you mentioned can easily be solved by stepping out of your comfort zone and talking to people
>>
>>42611756
Practice dude

Practice talking to people by talking to people

You eventually get better at it.
>>
>>42612703
Its pretty fun though. Id rather be out having fun then stuck inside on 4chan. Also LARPing is a great way to show ofg your gains.
>>
>>42611756
>>small amount of frends
>>no gf
>>realize I'm retarded socially and incapable of talking with other humans.
>>to live is to struggle
>>very little accomplishments
look OP, take it from me, you dont want to put a high price on social achievements. Its unfulfilling and is just one big vanity contest. I made the mistake of trying to turn myself into the perfect chad and even though i had a great social life and it looked perfect from the outside, i was dead on the inside and woke up one day to look in the mirror and realize I had no idea who I was. Ive since shunned everything and just focused on myself and making myself into a stronger and better person. There is much much much more to life than looking cool to your friends and having some slam piece hang off your arm for everyone to see. hope things get better for you
>>
File: time_racing.jpg (53KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
time_racing.jpg
53KB, 550x366px
>4th year of college, engineer
>about 60% done (regular time is 3 years)
>develop extreme anxiety & depression from assignment pressure & pathological procrastination
>quit gym during one exam phase to "focus more on studies"
>the opposite happens and I never go back to gym
>become out of shape
>drop hobbies
>get severely depressed and suicidal, the exams are mindboggingly hard and my time management sucks
>my girlfriend graduates
>dumps me after 5 years because I'm too slow and became beta / risk averse / scared
>used to be alpha, loving life, in shape
>now alone
>living with my mother
>zero friends
>one hard mathematics exam that I procrastinated on for 3 years coming up and my time management sucked AGAIN

I started lifting early this year and making massive gains.
Made tons of money trading Cryptocurrencies, enough to move out by end of this year.
Picked up all my old hobbies and working on them like never before.
Cold showers help a lot, also sunlight and a good diet.
Depression s manageable, but in hindsight none of this was worth it.

Don't fall for the college meme. It's fucking AWFUL. All those stories you hear about college are LIES if you go for STEM.
There's a 90% change you will be miserable and depressed.
Unless you absolutely love mathematics and physics and/or are a masochist, DO NOT GO TO FUCKING COLLEGE.

If I could turn back time I would do something practical. Doesn't matter what, just learn a fucking trade. Fuck college. I'd never go there again.

If I would live in the U.S. and actually had debt from this experience, I'd kill myself.
>>
>>42611756
Stop being a bloody victim
>small amount of friends
some people have NO friends
>no gf
a lot of fellas don't have girlfriends either
>socially retarded
so is almost everyone else
>to live is to struggle
kill yourself then, if you aren't willing to thrive then you might as well just lay down and die
>very little accomplishments
that's where it probably will end ^
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.