[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other tips???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0118.jpg (2MB, 3088x2320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0118.jpg
2MB, 3088x2320px
So I've been doing Atkins for a little more than two weeks now and I've seen great results. I'm more energetic, happier, and losing weight. I started off at 270 lbs and I'm currently at 253. I've been running every other day and drinking nothing but water. I've been asking around and everyone says I shouldn't push myself with lifting or running and just focus on the diet but I wanna lose this weight quick. Is there any other tips you guys can give me? Pic related. It's me
>>
>>42609471
I'm honestly just trying to look better and be more healthy
>>
>>42609480
Throw those shitty problem glasses in the garbage
>>
>>42609471
Running distance is the best way to lose wait lifting will tone your muscles and give you gains. Run distance and eat your greens and proteins. Friend of mine was like 220 and he ran 3 to 6 miles a day for 3-4 months and got done to like 140-150
>>
two weeks losing and already feel like its hard?

nigga, the last 20 pounds will be really hard. wait for it
>>
>>42609471
it's been 2 fucking weeks dude. just stick to it. that's the hard part.
>>
>>42609471
Well if you really want to lose weight quickly just fast and burn calories like crazy via cardio, but in the grand scheme of things this is a stupid idea. It's way more important to focus on the system of how you're living than the temporary goal of what number you want on the scale.

If you focus on slow and steady lifestyle changes, you won't have to worry about suddenly bouncing back.

Anyways, two weeks is just the start.

>>42609549 is correct, I lost 60 lbs no problem, then bounced back about 15 lbs over a few months, I've been working on pushing back through the last 20 lbs for a lot longer than what it took to initially lose the weight.
>>
>>42609549
It's not that it's feeling hard, it's actually getting easier. Just asking for more tips
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.