[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gps watches, i.e. the new world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: DSC_8200.jpg (68KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_8200.jpg
68KB, 1024x683px
HOLY FUCKING FUCK

why didn't anyone tell me HOW FUCKING AWESOME GPS WATCHES ARE?

>buy tom tom spark 3 for 250$
>step counter
>gps
>heart rate monitor
>sleep monitor
>tons of stats when doing any kind of workout
>WATER PROOF
>MUSIC
>3GB OF MUSIC INSIDE THE FUCKING WATCH
>bluetooth headset, literally top tier quality
>ROUTE EXPLORATION, i.e. go out wherever you fuck you want and the watch will print a line with your path, which is more than enough to NOT GET LOST.

holy fucking shit I just returned from my 5k run outside, this one of the best investments of my life
>>
File: 1473831823587.png (17KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
1473831823587.png
17KB, 338x339px
>>42608198
You left out the part where it makes you look like a fag.
>>
>>42608198
Thank /g/ they did a good job shrinking those GPS chips
>>
File: 1499788587448.jpg (94KB, 864x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499788587448.jpg
94KB, 864x960px
>>42608198
That's some really good advertising
>>
I'm planning on picking up the Garmin Fenix 3, it's got a built in compass and shit
>>
>>42608240
OP here, fenix is really top tier quality, but if you are in a budget spark 3 also has a built in compass, it is part of the route exploration, so that when you move you can immediately see in which direction you are heading.
>>
Knock knock, 2016 called they don't want you spergoloids back either, now fuck off
>>
>>42608198
>>3GB OF MUSIC INSIDE THE ****ING WATCH
have been looking for this feature for a long time all those other useless smart watches require a phone
>>
>>42608261
I need a watch that can do triathlons and the Fenix 3 is getting really cheap now when the 5 is released
>>
>>42608198
Did you honestly give a damn about any of those things aside from the music usage? When did you ever need a GPS to tell you where you are and where you've ran? Or monitor your heart rate when resting or working out?
>>
>>42608307
I run a 5k race recently and there was a very nasty rain during the race. It was a relay race, a team of 5 people, each running a 5k. My friends' phone died during the race because it wasn't water proof. Mine isn't either. I had to run the entire race without knowing how well I was doing. Even when it doesn't rain, the gps in my phone is not very accurate, sometimes if I don't have internet on my phone it doesn't even detect anything. The music was a big plus, that's for sure.
>>
Shill plz go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.