[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injury Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0768.jpg (77KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0768.jpg
77KB, 620x349px
Aside from going to the doctor and getting scanned, how would I know the difference between a sore, overworked muscle and shoulder impingement?

Injury thread I guess.
>>
>>42606717
go to physio mate at a sports clinic, it's worth it even if i didnt have insurance i'd go.

i was getting knee pain from squats and stuff. turned out my left leg is very tight and my squat form is off gotta stretch it a lot. feeling better
>>
>>42606717
Muscle soreness can be compared to numbness. Impingement is a sharp and sudden stroke of pain.
>>
>>42606717
wait it out a week and see if it goes away, if it doesn't you fucked something up
>>
>>42606752
Is it felt more near the shoulder blade? Thinking about it, the pain is more into my medial deltoid, around the head of the muscle group, than it is near the connection point of my shoulder.
>>
>>42606743
Got my tooth extracted like 1 and a half hours ago and the bleeding hasn't stopped yet, I've changed the gauze once after an hour and I'm kind of worried now since I'm out of gauze after this change.
>>
>>42606717
Start doing chest openers and full cup lateral raises. Lay a bolster or body pillow down and lay on it lengthwise, your neck and tailbone should be at either end so long as you're not a manlet, and rest your arms out at 90 angles with your palms to the cieling. Don't shrug or tighten your back, and let gravity pull your arms to the ground. This frees up your supraspinatus (one of the major factors in impingement) and done enough can repair it if it's not too far gone.
>>
>>42606768
Depends on which muscle is causing it
>>
Putting the bar on rear delts lowbar like can give you sore shoulders that hurt like fuck but they aren't injured maybe thats it
>>
if you were hearing clicks and ignored them and now you can t move your arms laterally without pain then you re now on an all expenses paid vacay in Snap City cause you just snapped your shit the fuck up.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.