[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is admiring other males beauty, gay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_ook5rdE8uN1s667kio1_1280.png (202KB, 800x797px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ook5rdE8uN1s667kio1_1280.png
202KB, 800x797px
is admiring other males beauty, gay?
>>
>>42599110
No. Get off /fit/ and lower the post quality on some other board.
>>
expressing admiration for someone who has already achieved your own goals is perfectly natural.
>>
As long as your dick doesn't get hard, it's not gay.
>>
>>42599110
Gotta proclaim "no homo" then it's cool.
>>
File: 000.jpg (94KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
94KB, 736x1104px
>>42599110
Isn't gay, but the guy need to be a 10/10 like paul newman or gandy or some shit like that, if it's a instagram model or another dude then you are gay
>>
>>42599110
Tumblr will tell you it is, but people know there's a difference between admiration/respect and infatuation.
>>
>>42599110
If you think it's gay you're an insecure (or misinformed) fag

These days people think everything is gay, and then other people start to believe it, so we have a bunch of fags that aren't really fags but a small thing made them think they're a fag and in their mind if they don't go with it they're being fake.

Tl:dr
Gay sex doesn't make you gay, it makes the sex gay
Learn from the Romans
>>
>>42599500
So is the difference between being gay and not gay lie in romantic intent versus sexual?
>>
>>42599513
Yes. The thing that really determines if you're a fag isn't if you wanna fuck a dude, it's if you would date a dude
>>
>>42599110

Probably not unless you also get a boner.
>>
>>42599110
owlturd, the artist who has one fucking joke
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 708x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 708x408px
these are the moments brah: mutual male admiration
>>
>>42599110
it's not gay but posting faggot webcomics like this is
>>
>>42599110
I was admiring this guy hard today in the bottle recycle line. he must have been around 6'2 foot looking perfect amount of built probably easily slays any pussy he wants

im straight but i couldn't help it as a manlet thats who i wish i was
>>
>>42599110
There's a difference between Physical attraction and sexual attraction.
>>
File: 1497711852560.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1497711852560.gif
2MB, 540x303px
Paradoxically, it's gayer to pretend no man anywhere is appealing/sexy. Such a stance can only come from supreme insecurity. It's not like gay men proclaim all women everywhere are unattractive.
>>
>>42599653
facial hair is a part of this.
>>
>>42599110
Yeah, but nothing is really wrong with mirin
>>
Jordan Peterson says that when you admire someone, you subconsciously are putting them higher than you in the hierarchy of whatever you are admiring them about, so idk if it makes you gay... but that is something to consider. Focus on improving yourself to be the best
>>
File: no tits = man.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no tits = man.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>42599110
Nah, I am a connoisseur of big chests and I mire big pecs but lust after big, full breasts.
Seeing a chestlet repulses me.
>>
>catch myself staring at a twinks ass on the treadmill in front of my squat rack
What the fuck am I gay
>>
>>42599110
Not really, unless its true ogling and obsession.
>>
>>42600612

Only one way to find out faggot.

Find a gym bunnie twink and give him the dick. If you enjoy it you're gay.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
Why can't a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?
>>
>>42599110
if you want to be like him, no
i you want to do something with his dick, yes
now fuck off
>>
>>42599555
if your dick gets hard with another dude you are gay as fuck.
get out of the closet faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.