[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /fitck/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2869px)
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2869px
Who /fitck/ here?
>>
>>42597784
looks disgusting, anon. just give that shit to the dogs.
>>
>>42597806
It's pre fermented Sauerkraut, Amerilard
>>
>>42597816
Its called Liberty Cabbage dumbass
>>
>>42597816
What kind of fucking mong are you to use purple cabbage for kraut? You a special kind of autist
>>
>>42597858
>shit tier green cabbage

Lol fucking retard
>>
>>42597784
i call it a visit to the ER
>>
>>42597858
Holy fuck my Austrian genes are cringing at your comment. Blaukraut is a delicacy
>>
>>42597784
at least make the food look presentable goddamn
>>
>>42597816
and thanks for showing it to us in a foaming sloppy bowl. now what part of this is /ck/? looks like you just dumped all the shit in a bowl. It's probably a topping for something, yes? Then show us, faggot. Your thread sucks dick, anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 1080x1255px)
image.jpg
81KB, 1080x1255px
>>42598310
>>42598340

Yikes. I triggered some fat fuck's autism
>>
File: ninja please.jpg (16KB, 250x250px)
ninja please.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>42597784
>purple food
hahahaha what next nigga? purple dicks in your mouth?lmfao @yourlyfe
>>
I tried https://www.thespruce.com/traditional-dutch-brown-bean-soup-1129040 not too long ago, turned out pretty good
>>
That better not be fermented rotkraut, buddy, because that’s fucking disgusting
>>
>>42598911
Its not fermented yet :^)
>>
>>42597784
>>42597816
It's called liberty cabbage and we invented it you europoor scum
>>
>>42598202
>My Austrian genes
You gonna tell me about how you're 1/54 Cherokee too faggot?

>>42597903
Gl detecting mold in that shit buddy
>>
File: bateman1.jpg (190KB, 900x678px)
bateman1.jpg
190KB, 900x678px
>>42597784
/fit/ /lit/ /ck/ /biz/ master race here.
>>
File: C I gAte.jpg (547KB, 719x1024px)
C I gAte.jpg
547KB, 719x1024px
>>42597784
/fit/x/ is better.
Gotta use alchemy and enchantments to create sick gains potions and lifting gear.
>>
>>42600517
That's like being Neo in the Matrix trilogy. You've unlocked your "potential" but it's all another system of control.

The real redpill master race is knowing that nothing good or worthwhile comes from 4chan, because everyone here is a useless faggot that only believe contrarian information so they can feel special without actually working on themselves or putting in any real effort.

/biz/ is nothing but pump and dump the new internet shekel coin of the day, no need to learn about actual finance or business.
/fit/ is just counter-culture lifting for "muh strenf". No need to put in work to look good and be healthy, I do SQUATS, so I'm a REAL lifter - everyone else is a faker!
/lit/ is just the same "hue hue classics" from high school plus a massive circle jerk of how can post the most unheard of random contrarian retarded hipster shit similar to Neutral Milk Hotel on /mu/ forever ago.
/ck/ doesn't teach you how to cook and is literally just Pinterest-tier infographics.

The only answer is to mindlessly shitpost to help it fall apart or just stop coming.
>>
>>42600589
>The only answer is to mindlessly shitpost to help it fall apart or just stop coming.

You are absolutely correct but the former does not preclude the latter.
>>
File: ck.png (68KB, 784x245px)
ck.png
68KB, 784x245px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPeNRcmbPoI
>>
>>42602322
Looksgood my dude
>>
>>42603663
She does
>>
File: IMG_5303.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px)
IMG_5303.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Cookin some turkey meat loaf this fine mornin. cheers breddehs.
>>
File: based james woods.png (319KB, 602x593px)
based james woods.png
319KB, 602x593px
>>42600589
hows it feel to be that self righteous in your pseudo knowledge and faggotry
>dont try to better yourself anywhere, EVER goyim.
>thousands of ppl from around the world cant have valid opinions because their not Dr. Shekelstein
>work against your fellow 4chan autists guys, CUZ IM JUST LIKE YOU
leave with your neet victim-hood, you dont belong here
>>
>>42603798
>leave with your neet victim-hood

You know that 4chan is one website on the entirety of the internet, right? My point was it's only good for entertainment purposes and useless for actually learning anything worthwhile.

How you got absolute nihilism from my post is a mystery.
>>
>>42603763
What are the macros on that bitch?
>>
File: shocked kitty.jpg (63KB, 1920x1080px)
shocked kitty.jpg
63KB, 1920x1080px
>>42604623
>My point was it's only good for entertainment purposes and useless for actually learning anything worthwhile.
which is wrong, like i said
>thousands of ppl from around the world cant have valid opinions, OR STATE FACTS AND DO INDEPENDENT RESEARCH ABOUT SUBJECTS THEMSELVES AND THEN POST ABOUT THEM HERE
FTFY, now SHOO SHOO
>>
>>42604745
But that isn't what happens. A small group of people sit around here all day posting the same thing about what's best with decent arguments and that changes the consensus over time as everyone else start parroting it.

That's why everyone recommends SS for any goal here even though it's complete garbage for everything.

Meanwhile if you want to discus literally anything else here it's called useless and retarded because it's not a low volume, high intensity lifting routine because that's what they learned about first, so it's obviously the best.

/fit/ thinks 1/2/3/4 is an accomplishment that can't be achieved in less than a year. Let that sink in for a moment. No one that's achieved anything notable bothers to come to this shithole unless it's to shitpost and troll.

This place doesn't enable some vast think tank with some magical world of diversity of experiences, it's just an echo chamber for beginners and non-lifters to argue what they already believe to reinforce their beliefs about training.
>>
File: YOU right now.jpg (55KB, 625x626px)
YOU right now.jpg
55KB, 625x626px
>>42605243
>That's why everyone recommends SS for any goal here
>>
>>42605385
>reinforce their beliefs about training

Thanks for proving my point.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.