[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come bodybuilders/athletes from 1800- starts of 1900 look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Victor_studio_chabot.jpg (107KB, 640x641px) Image search: [Google]
Victor_studio_chabot.jpg
107KB, 640x641px
How come bodybuilders/athletes from 1800- starts of 1900 look way different than nowadays ones ? Its just that roids are so easy to get everyone roid their asses out ?

Steroids really ruined sports, thats not fucking technology because you are being someome you are not

Its somewhat like being a trap, you need hormones, so to be a pro strongman/bodybuilder,the difference to be an elite athlete you need testosterone and to be a trap you need strogen

Antinatural shit at its best
>>
My suggestion would be make 2 divisions, the roid division and the natty division, for every sport.
>>
being a trap is legit brah
>>
>>42597396
Not fucking legit, a trap is a disgrace as just is a fucking cunt roiding his ass to compete
>>
>>42597395

You're right on the money anon.

Also, all transgender people that want to compete, do so against their original gender.
>>
>>42597395
That would be great, and there still are some for powerlifting for example, yet still everyone roids, its actually pretty hard to controll if someone is roiding or not

The fact is, natural people will remain strenght till the end of their days, not so unnatural people
>>
>>42597376
Because we've come leaps and bounds in the last 100 years in our knowledge of nutrition and exercise.
>>
>>42597419
Will remain strong* my bad
>>
>>42597395
But then you're still going to have roofers pretend they're natty to compete in that division, so you haven't really solved the problem, sure lots of roiders will admit to it and compete as roiders but many won't.
>>
>>42597447
*Roiders pretend
>>
>>42597419
Depends on country what kind of protocols are in place, some have really good anti-doping (Norway, Sweden), some have organized cheating (China, most former USSR, Iran) and some just have deficient and negligent routines (USA, Caribbean countries, African countries)
>>
is everyone in this thread an ESL ?
>>
Benching was rare back then.
They where like weightlifters.
>>42597376
Also machines.
>>
3 factors that aren't gear related

>1. We have a lot more knowledge on what exercises/programs/training styles etc. work
>2. We know how to adjust nutrition to incite growth or get ridiculously lean. On top of this, this food is also a lot cheaper and more accessible. Early 1900s bodybuilders wouldn't have been able to order 5kg of chicken breasts at a time and freeze them.
>3. There are simply many more people on the planet. Furthermore, a higher proportion of these lift compared to the early 1900s. Therefore, there is a much higher probability that genetic freaks come to surface.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.