[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this board filled with so much self-loathing shit? It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Why is this board filled with so much self-loathing shit? It's fucking impossible to browse unless you're a mentally ill neet who wasnts company for his misery. These "Come on Anon take you top off and jump in, let's see those abs" scenarios that never happen in real life get hundreds of replies. People constantly talking about "normies", their height, celebrities height, use autistic greek medterms like centhal tilt. If all these daily threads wasn't enough, there are generals for self-loathing like "What are you insercurities?".
What the fuck is wrong with this board?
>>
sticky covers everything else
>>
>>42594497
find me a normal 4chins board that is relatively popular

/fit/ is normal compared to r9k, pol and lgbt
>>
>>42594497
>self-loathing shit
We're the board that doesn't pity coddle the sadcunts
>doesn't happen in real life
Where the fuck do you think you are in rn
>>
>>42594497
>What the fuck is wrong with this board?
Faggot anime posters like you
>>
>>42594497
MGTOW and NEETs who didn't realize the original posters here mainly joked about autism and social awkwardness thought they found a place where people would reinforce their harmful self-image and outlook on society. That cancer grew and has overtaken the board.

If you actually lift and have any success in life, browsing /fit/ for anything longer than a 15 min nostalgia trip will just make you depressed. Our society really has a problem with promoting interpersonal connectedness, and boards like this are one of the results.
>>
>>42594510
there is a lot less self-loathing and misery on /r9k/
>>
>>42594534

Where is another board that is positive about fitness and has a good turnover rate?
Serious question.
Reddit kinda sucks because every post tries to constantly be PC and Bodybuilding.com has memes, but the content is derivative and often not funny.
>>
>>42595324
Make friends irl with people at your gym
>>
>>42594539
/r9k/ has gone from being about getting a gf/waifu to getting laid. It's a degenerate trash board like /soc/ now.
>>
Just be confident brah, it's all that matters in life after all, there is not a single situation where confidence can't help
>>
>>42595324
Shit. I go to a recc center because none of the commercial gyms have proper equipment or a pay plan that is reasonable.
The only people who come here regularly are the elderly and occasional parents who drop of their kids for daycare.
Maybe I should join a sports or martial arts team. This blows.
>>
>>42595407
>>42595343

That was meant to reply here. I have no idea how that happened.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.