[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fatigue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1436251203416.jpg (20KB, 418x359px) Image search: [Google]
1436251203416.jpg
20KB, 418x359px
I can't manage to do anything all day and just browse the internet and play some vidya. I wake up at like 10am, shower and get dressed at 3pm (usually shower for at least half an hour), and start waking up mentally at 7pm when it's too late to start anything. I function way better (nearly normal) on 2 beers worth of alcohol.

I have some chronic stomach ache, but otherwise the main symptom is chronic fatigue and lack of brain power. Usually objects feel too heavy, and my brain power dissipates about half an hour after waking up and then returning late in the evening. Doctors don't care and say I should exercise more and I'm too lethargic to push it further.

What's wrong with me /fit/?
>>
>>42593317
Should add this shit arose a few years ago. A few things happened at the time: Puberty ended, I got a varicose vein on my left testicle, and I got on anti-depressants for about a year.

Also stimulants don't help. The fatigue stays I just get a bit jittery.

The only things I've found to really help is two beers (or equivalent so two shots of vodka), or zolpidem/ambien between 5 and 10mg (1/2 to 1 pill).

My guess is fucked GABA sensitivity since GABA manipulation fixes it. Or low test due to varicose vein?
>>
SSRIs can screw up your frontal lobe, but 10-to-1 you just have low T. Get your bloodwork done.
>>
Why are you asking the retards on this board?
>>
>>42593531
It perfectly matches the SSRI in onset but doesn't really match the varicose vein (didn't get the fatigue until about three years later). I do imagine both the vein and the balls looking a lot smaller today though.

Thing is due to the varicocele being a lot smaller now than it was (probably a really bad sign of long term damage from decreased blood flow), docs say it shouldn't be treated since it's not big enough. They don't believe it when I tell them it used to be big enough to get no-homo worried comments in the locker room. And they refuse to do any bloodwork for hormones since they say me being an inactive NEET means any fatigue is not worth testing.

I guess I'll suck some dicks to get cash for private clinic testing though. Would also like to try some roids for troubleshooting. If a week of roids cures it then the cause is blatantly obvious.

BUT, along with the SSRI I got zolpidem and used to hit those pretty hard and judging from the stimulant properties of beer and sleepers I'd say it points to GABA PAM? Which is illegal to treat in my country. But then again low test mimics GABA PAM too so who knows.

>>42593595
Cause I figured a lot of them would suffer the same NEET-inducing symptoms and might have been treated.
>>
>>42593605
sounds like you found the cure
>couple shots and a handful of benzos
>>
>>42593670
Yeah I'll just do a couple of shots every morning.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.