[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Newfag #87659

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Good morning guys, gals, autists, and chads. I have a few questions for you all many that probably have been answered before but I'm a cancerous faggot so sorry.

Ever since I got my own place a year ago (22 now) I've had a shitty diet (as in ramen, fast food, alcohol, and more alcohol) due to being lazy and thinking that a diet like that is perfectly normal and ok to maintain. I also haven't worked out since I was playing football in high school (best shape of my life). Obviously this lifestyle has caused me to balloon up to around 275lbs at 6'3" (124kg and 189cm for yuropoors).

Anyways ever since my dad had died l had been lost with no real goals or plan for life, just living day by day and thinking shit would change (surprise, it didnt) it got to the point where I stopped caring about my body and not pick up after myself and living like a slob (on the outside it would appear as if I had my shit together, but if you went in my room or apartment it was clear I didnt). I've lived like that for the past 2 years now.

Recently I went down to see my uncle who was dying of stage 4 cancer (they were going to put him on hospice at the va within the week I went down). Let me just say I loved this man and honestly considered him like a second father to me, but when I saw him like that. Frail and literally just skin and bones, I could have carried him for miles if I wanted to. It fucked me up hard, I cried and thought to myself that I would give my own life so that he could be healthy and strong again. The last thing he ever said to me "Take care of yourself kid, and be strong.".

I'll try and speed this up some, on phone so it's taking a long time and really sorry trying not to turn this into a blog but I can ramble sometimes

Cont.
>>
>>42592649
Anyways ti speed this up, it sparked a drive and urge in me to finally get my shit together. It made me realize that I had failed my father and that I was failing my uncle if I continued like this.

So I've started to, my apartment has been cleaner for the past month than when I first got it. I've started eating healthier and actually watching what I eat I've also been weaning off of soda (I work at mcdonalds where I can basically get unlimited free soda however I'm thinking about just bringing my own shaker of water and only drinking front that so it enforces me to only do water).

I've looked into meal prepping (specifically the fitmen cook epic budget prep) and it looks extremely appealing. However I'm on a tight budget a d it only covers 5 days, is it a smart idea to fast for the Saturday and Sunday and how would I prepare for that?

Also seeing him like that it finally made me realize what I wanted to do in life, I've always had a sheepdog mentality if stickingup for the little guy or defending someone who couldn't do it themselves and I'm wanting to join the military (either as a corpsman in the navy as part of a marine detachment or army as an 18D). I know if need to focus on endurance, cardio and lower body and core strength would you guys have any routines that you feel are the best for that?

Again I'm sorry for the blog post I usually never talk about my personal shit to people but when I get going I just ramble.

Thanks for any advice or suggestions you guys have.
>>
File: 1496374321018.jpg (346KB, 1272x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1496374321018.jpg
346KB, 1272x1920px
Bump, if it goes back to page 8 I'll just let it archive.
>>
I have no advice or suggestions but I wish you good luck
>>
wtf is all this shit. you asked two questions in that whole thing that could have been answered in a qtddtot or in the sticky.
>>
>>42592649
>>42592743
I'm not going to read all of that faggot, all I'm gonna say is read the sticky
>>
Fucker, I only do one rep maxes because I don't have the attention span and you think I am going to read all that?
>>
>>42592743
>is it a good idea to fast?
Generally no. If you can't flex your budget by cutting something nonessential out, no idea.
>know any routines for joining the military?
Google or ask a recruiter.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.