[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long until people notice you lift and how long until you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1503358623994.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1503358623994.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
how long until people notice you lift and how long until you really see the difference?
>>
File: IMG_3433.jpg (229KB, 1600x1106px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3433.jpg
229KB, 1600x1106px
>>42591366
depends
>>
Have been lifting for almost a year
>"Wow anon, youre getting broad shouldered"
>"Anon, you cant whine wince you got huge"
>"Have you been working out a lot? We could see your muscles through your shirt"
Tfw im still dyel and not even 1.5pl8 banch
>>
You notice the difference after a week. You're no longer as sore, and you've started using slightly heavier weight.

After three weeks, you see the difference. Your stricter diet has cut away fat and your pump from the gym let's you see what you will soon be without a pump.

Three months in, family and friends start to notice. They're used to seeing you every day, so the little changes are very visible to them.

Six months after you start lifting, people you don't even know that well might start making comments. You have dedication 90% of people don't have, and it shows.

After a year, everyone sees it.

A year from now, you'll wish you had started today.
>>
File: i am a cow.jpg (35KB, 400x405px) Image search: [Google]
i am a cow.jpg
35KB, 400x405px
>>42591366
>>
>>42592117
That's some good motivation actually, thank you
>>
>>42592117
This.
>>
>>42592162
What's wrong with this cat?
>>
>>42592243
it's a parrot you shitlord.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.