[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cannot squat my body weight.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (113KB, 660x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 660x501px
When I try to squat with my heels to the floor and ass to grass without any weights, I fall straight to the floor, or I endure a couple of seconds of extreme effort.

Why? I have been trying for months now and I know my form is perfect. My friends love to squat and it is extremely embaressing for me.
>>
>>42590307
Skeletons don't have the required muscles in the legs to squat properly
>>
>>42590307
If you're dumb enough to actually squat ATG then let me come over and smash your knees with a hammer since it'd be the same thing.
>>
>>42590307
I'm 240lbs on a 5'8 slav, I can perfectly squat my weight around, is it my genes doing it? Maybe, but you need to grow used to it, I guess, don't give up man, you can make it.
>>
You lack ankle dorsiflexion so you compensate by shifting your centre of gravity backwards.
>>
>>42590473
Bodyweight atg is a natural position and he should be able to reach and maintain it with little effort.

It sounds like he needs to eat more and maybe work on flexibility. It could be his muscles are just that weak.
>>
>>42590315
>>42590502
I'm not the strongest guy but I can do a couple of sets of squatting about 100 pounds
>>
File: mass.png (1001KB, 1920x1002px) Image search: [Google]
mass.png
1001KB, 1920x1002px
>>42590530
>>42590307

for weaklings and fatties I start unironically with dumbell/kettlebel to box squat when they are strong enough to do sets of ~24kg kettlebel I move into barbell

every fattie (not every weakling if anorexic as fuck) is able to deadlift

pepole as weak as thread topic should focus on 3-6 reps x3 sets for strenght, if you want to do bodybuilding, fitness other stuff get strong enough to fucking do et
>>
>>42590307
This primarily happens because you deserve it
>>
>>42590473
>>42590473

atg isnt hard on knees, hardest on knees is 90 degrees or knees to much foward

knees out and atg is literally knee savior - look all guys that had knee problems and now squat, they squat atg (Clarence is one example, look at his older squats and now, he squats deeper so he takes pressure out of knee)
>>
No fucking way this is true
>>
>>42590704
It is
>>
>>42590955
No it isn't you lying goober
>>
>>42590307
>doesn't state his actual body weight
>doesn't state his actual routine
you sounds like a fucking faggot and you deserve all the laughs that you get behind your back
>>
>and I know my form is perfect
sure thing buddy
>>
>>42591041
>>42591014
I don't squat infront of the mirror but I have looked up correct form, tutorials and even weightlifting friends advice whilst they watch.

My routine?
Usually just callisthenics, various forms of pushups, incline, knuckle etc every other day, 5-10x5. I don't usually do much legs, but I try squatting atleast 5 times a week. I weigh 130 pounds and I'm 5'6
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.