[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think i have dengue fever >travel to the Dominican republic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1502407358514.jpg (141KB, 864x864px) Image search: [Google]
1502407358514.jpg
141KB, 864x864px
I think i have dengue fever
>travel to the Dominican republic
>kept getting biten despite using mosquito repellent
>have flu like symptoms
>my joints and muscles ache
>taking leftover acetominophin
I don't have any rash but expecting it to come in a few days after my first fever today. How can I train at the gym in the meanwhile? Should I take some ibuprofen for the muscle and joint pain?
>>
>>42588854
Summon the Domincan namefag
>>
>>42588928
Theres a dominican trip? What's the name
>>
>travel to the Dominican republic

Why? You got what's coming to you for not going somewhere worth visiting. Jesus Christ. This is like going to the Congo and crying about how you got machetted into pieces.
>>
what the hell is wrong with you

just rest until you're well again, you're just going to exacerbate your symptoms
>>
>>42588991
I had to do some recordings for a biology professor.
>>42588997
I just don't want to lose my gains.
>>
>>42588966
"Dominican"
>>
>>42588991
DR is beautiful though
>>
That's cool and all but
>have itchy anus
>burns when I pee
>feet numb and burning
I tested myself for STDs and found nothing. Could I have gotten a yeast/fungal infection?
>>
>>42589072
>Feel numb
You are fucked. Go see a doctor right now.
I have a pain down there relatively around my anus with general tenderness and it burns when I pee or cum and have a clean std panel. Thinking its prostatitis but not keen on taking a finger up the butt to stimulate it so they can get a definitive diagnosis;.
>>
>>42589093
But I've done blood tests, sperm cultives, check for STDs, took antibiotics for the clap, gonorrhea, bladder infections, checked myself for herpes, etc.
All clean.
Talked with my sexual partners, all of them clean.
My feet are still numb and the condition still worsens day to day. Some doctor recommended me a psychiatrist to see if it's stress related (I sleep less than 4 hours a day due to anxiety). Started my antidepressants 4 weeks ago. Stopped smoking weed exactly the same time my antidepressant treatment started.
I still have this fucking burning feeling in my feet. Doctors told me it could be neural damage due to spending years without sleeping.
>>
>>42589140
Stop thinking about it. Seriously youd be surprised what your body does when youre fixated on showing symptoms of something. Force yourself to focus on other stuff for a week and see what symptoms remain after
>>
Might be chikunguya too. I swear Dominican mosquitoes are bigger cunts than american ones
Welcome to third world diseases friend, I hope you enjoy your stay
>>
>>42589414
This. I lived in Puerto Rico for two years. My husband is 100 percent born and raised there. I love it there but those bugs will fucking eat you alive. Dominicans are fucking dirty as hell.
Go to the doctor and make them test for carribean shit. They will have to go to the back room to look the diseases up on their phones. Lol.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.