[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Salad.jpg (113KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
Salad.jpg
113KB, 1152x648px
What are you eating right now?

> 250g lean beef mince cooked in butter and oil
> Taco spices
> 30-45g cheese or half an avocado
> 4 serves of veggies
> 1 Tbsp of butter
> 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
> Bit of sour cream to help it go down
This is my 'Can't be fucked' meal when i don't want to have chicken anymore.
Anyone got a favourite dish to share?
>>
File: 1443193789570.gif (3MB, 308x198px) Image search: [Google]
1443193789570.gif
3MB, 308x198px
>metal utensil on a metal bowl
>>
>>42588386
So?
>>
>>42587884
That looks pretty fuckin good OP.
Nice job.
>>
looks and sounds good OP. Salad sounds really nice at the moment. Costco pizza and vodka for me. inb4 never going to make it. Costco pizza is really fucking good though, and cheap.
>>
>>42587884
36 egg whites and a multivitamin
>>
File: 20170428_202654.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170428_202654.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
OP here.
Cheers for that, have another one.
> Butter and peanut oil in pot
> 3kg of chicken
> 3 or 4 veg of your choice
> 1kg carrots
> 6 or 7 zucchinis
> 1 whole celery
> Mature spinach/broccoli/dark green veg
>2 tins of chickpeas
>1 tin of fava beans
> 4 handfuls of cashews
> Red chillis for mild spice
> Tikka Masala paste (1/2 a jar for 500g of meat)
> 2 tins of tomato puree
> 2 tins of coconut milk
The prep time cutting up the chicken and veggies are a bitch, but then I'm set for the week.
Searing the chicken can be sped up by spreading amongst more pans.
When making bulk, go with thigh, breast is too easy to overcook and dry it out.
>Drain and wash the beans
Otherwise nobody will want to be around your smelly arse.
>>
>>42590206
Servings should still end up with 250g chicken and roughly 4 serves of veg.
>>
>>42589599
Costco pizza any good?
I ain't gonna eat something average for my cheat night.
>>
>/fit/ food
>butter
>oil
>cheese
>oil
>butter
>cream

The keto delusion.
>>
File: 12-years-a-slav.jpg (50KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
12-years-a-slav.jpg
50KB, 508x720px
Just finished buckwheat porridge with a load of canned stewed beef and had like 300 grams of quark three hours ago.
>>
>>42590950
Care to explain? Just following dietitian's orders.
Might be going back to having rice and cous cous with meals seeing as my beep test has improved but my lifts have stalled.
>>
what does you average meal look like?

what do you have for breakfast, lunch, dinner?

i am looking for dumb and easy recipes
>>
>>42588462
looks like dentist utensils desu senpai
>>
>>42591536
Laziest meal i had for bulking was 1 cup of cooked cous cous, 300g tin tuna and 4 serves of veggies, usually in the form of salad leaves.
4 egg omelettes are easy, stuff it with bacon, cheese spinach, mushroom +toast if bulking.
Salads are probably the easiest. Make a batch of meat to last a few days, cous cous just needs hot water and 3 minutes, and grating all my veggies. By the time the microwave finishes heating I've prep the salad part.
>>
>>42587884

Large Big Mac meal with an extra Hamburger and Large Chocolate Thickshake

I didn't eat breakfast and I still haven't cooked up the stuff I bought for meal prep. I need to sort my shit out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.