[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I take creatine when cutting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1494251556671.jpg (222KB, 600x754px) Image search: [Google]
1494251556671.jpg
222KB, 600x754px
Should I take creatine when cutting?
>>
I say yes. I think the water retention is over exaggerated. And even then, just dehydrate yourself when you want to show off
>>
No, creatine makes you gain a lot of weight.
>>
>>42587876
No stupid.
What's the fucking point?

>>42588324
Dehydrating yourself on creatine = an increased chance of death.
>>
>>42587876
people joke about creatine is just a meme to spot newfags

creatine, i have been using it for 3 years and its all good
>>
Creatine stores water intramuscularly(in the muscle) not sub-dermaly(under the skin). Though it makes you gain a small amount of water weight it does not make you look fat.
>>
>>42587876
Yes, just dont dehydrate yourself. Creatine stores water intramuscularly, so the water weight isnt an issue. It will make you look better if anything.
>>
>>42588345
>implying a cut is supposed to reduce wight not fat
>>
File: 1479795664608.jpg (156KB, 640x618px) Image search: [Google]
1479795664608.jpg
156KB, 640x618px
I was wondering basically the exact question of OP. Decided to lay off the creatine for a moment and then get back on once I have formed the habits needed to be successful on a cut (IF style) already been off creatine for a few weeks so I would have to go though loading again which I'm content to leave for a few weeks anyway..

Make up your own mind OP, probably doesn't make much odds but it might slow down a cut but make it easier to keep your gainz IDFK, lol
>>
So should we just stick to BCAAs only when cutting?
>>
>>42589872
lol wut in the actual fuck is this? It looks like a black version of the guy from Game of Thrones.
>>
File: tu7784.gif (3MB, 352x210px) Image search: [Google]
tu7784.gif
3MB, 352x210px
>>42590000
Probably best not to worry about it. Yep

>Nice digits tho
>>
The only reason not to use creatine on cut is if you bloat and you're going on stage. Even then, you'd only drop it like 2 weeks out or so.
>>
File: 1502544404506.jpg (49KB, 720x327px) Image search: [Google]
1502544404506.jpg
49KB, 720x327px
>>42587876
>>
chnces are that if you are taking creatine you are around 15% bodyfat already. like some other anon said, yes it does retain water, but the bloating is a myth. unless you really have to drop a specific amount of weight there's really no reason not to. i'd say to just take it and see how it goes. if you stick to your caloric deficit you will lose body fat either way. oh and just drink a lot of water which is always a good idea anyways.
>>
>>42587876
> taking creatine

Enjoy looking like a water pumped faggot
>>
Everyone should take creatine no matter what
>>
>>42590117
topkek
>>
Are you supposed to take creatine on rest days too?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.