[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Operation Convert 4chan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1474162828218.gif (997KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1474162828218.gif
997KB, 160x160px
/r9k/ needs our help lads.

They consist of overweight/anorexic virgins who haven't a clue about bettering themselves.

I propose that we start making /fitness/ generals in r9k to help the populace out a bit.

Who here is with me?
>>
>>42587727
why dont they just come here
>>
is it fucked up that I want them to remain fat whiny incels? less competition
>>
>>42587740
Because they are 9k that's why
>>
>>42587740
They already are here in the hundreds, that's why we have to deal with constant posts about Chad
>>
>>42587727
I agree with this idea /R9k/ needs a win
>>
>>42587727
You and everyone posting in this thread are all reddit-tier autists

Sage
>>
We can start off in this thread >>>/r9k/39225282

Poor 350lb anon needs advice for his first time.
>>
>>42587756
Even if they lose weight they won't be giving you competition lmao.

The autismo is for live.
>>
File: 1476277248416.gif (41KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476277248416.gif
41KB, 280x200px
Many of us were once those skeletons and hamplanets, can we not do our neighbors a solid and help to lead them on the same path?
>>
>>42587811
>I lost all this weight and got some muscles why am I still not getting laid!
>It's not fair! It must be Chad and his perfect face. FACE IS EVERYTHING YOU GUYS.
>>
>>42587832
>wristlet
>jawlet

who do you think made those threads?
>>
>>42587727
Not all of us are going to make it. This is a truth we need to accept.
>>
I've posted a thread on /r9k/ here >>>/r9k/39225673

I hope some of you can join in, so we can help our comrades to make it.
>>
>>42587727
>not just gassing everyone in r9k
>>
>>42587727
Fuck you you fucking faggot, the fewer crossposters on /fit/ from shitholes like /pol/ and /r9k/ the better. I want to be able to talk about lifting without being subjected to the delusions of either group or their stale talking points.
Let the autists fester in their containment board it's better for all of us.
>>
>>42587988
You were once a weak little boy, and we helped you, why don't you want to help them?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.