[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back Pain Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_1.jpg (65KB, 747x604px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
65KB, 747x604px
There's this space right here on my back that has been hurting for like 4 years. It hurts more when I'm using my mouse. The pain goes away when I'm standing.

Any thoughts? How can I fix this. I lost like 25 pounds and lift and stopped laying on my back. I even get up and walk every 45 minutes.
>>
>>42586587
have u been to a chiropractor or accupuncurist? I pulled something in that exact spot and within 3 days the pain stopped after going to an accupuncurist
>>
>>42586620
Is this a meme or did you fall for two quack fields?
>>
Probably scoliosis
>>
roll a tennis ball around it.
>>
>>42586742
well the thing is it literally went away in a day. the pain was so bad that i couldnt even turn my head. Went in and after 2 days i felt perfectly normal.
>>
It's probably a knotted muscle

Do these tips and hopefully it will go away

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Knots-in-Your-Back
>>
>>42586587
Does it feel like muscle pain or deeper?

For a stretch, you can clasp both hands together and push them out as far as you can. You should feel it in your rhomboids
>>
>>42586769
Also get a referral for PT from your doc
>>
>>42586765

I'll try this.

>>42586769

Yeah, it's like close to my spine.
>>
>>42586587
When I started lifting I tweaked the exact same area from ego lifting on seated cable rows. If this is what caused it originally, then stop doing rows for several weeks and see what happens. Do vertical pulls like pull-ups to make up for the lack of back volume, but you'll lose some thickness. Lay off the dead lifting too.
>>
File: 49er pepe.png (422KB, 545x563px) Image search: [Google]
49er pepe.png
422KB, 545x563px
same here. it hurts when i bench and do dips. i can't do dips because it feels like someone is stabbing me in that area. It started when i dropped a barbell on my chest doing close grip bench press. it makes benching unbearable
>>
>>42586587
Fix your posture. Get yourself a new chair, if you have problems with being nearsighted, get lenses. Add in rows and pullups, it will help a lot with your shoulders and back
And most importantly.........................
GO SEE A DOCTOR AND DONT TAKE ADVISE FROM FUCKING 4CHAN
>>
>>42586587
Hi anon. I am Dr. Kristol Herchwitz. Don't believe me? See my credentials above.

I suggest upping your daily dose of creatine to 8 grams and doing dumbbell flies every two days, achieving maximum possible range of motion for at least three sets of eight. Do not stop lowering those dumbbells on your first set until you feel popping.
>>
>>42586587
try sitting on a stability ball at your computer
>>
>>42586757
Placebo effect is a hell of a drug
>>
>>42589024
Not him but there are way too many people with good stories from acupuncture/chiropractors for it all to be a sham. I'm sure a ton of it is bullshit, but I refuse to believe the industry is successfully fooling every single client.
>>
>>42589102
I thought it was bullshit too, but I fucked up my back like two years ago and was with pain for almost a year from my back all the way to my right foot. I tried stretching and I helped a bit, but I went to a chiropractor and he fixed my back pain that day and told me that I needed to stretch cause my muscles were tight and fucking with my sciatic nerve. I still get sciatic nerve pain sometimes, but not as bad as it was before and stretching makes it feel better. I honestly regret not going when it started cause I couldn't even tie my shoes.
>>
Go get a massage. Preferably deep tissue, or at the very least with a therapist who does trigger point work.
>>
>>42589177
Also to add to this the place I went to had different chiropractors depending on the day of the week, and one time I went the guy I would see wasn't there since it wasn't his day and the guy who cracked my back gave me a little pinching feeling around the area in OPs pic, I went that same week to my regular guy and he fixed me up again. So I guess it also depends on the chiropractor you see.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.