[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I stop being so awkward with everything I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1460267731986.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1460267731986.png
51KB, 657x527px
How the fuck do I stop being so awkward with everything I do?
>>
stop caring so much. live in the moment.

training a legit martial art gives you a confidence that no other sport can
>>
>>42586416
How old are you?
>>
>>42586416
Time. You get better with experience
>>
>>42586444
>>
>>42586514
Yeah you're still young dude. I was cripplingly shy until pretty recently and I'm only 23. Eventually you'll stop caring and just grow out of it. You can't really make yourself change, it just happens. You just stop thinking about your behaviour and what other people think of it or what you think they expect or whatever.

Not much to say though. I tried really hard for ages to overcome my anxiety and shyness. It really made me feel bad about myself for a long time. I think when you're that young you don't really have many other things to worry about and you aren't really an adult yet. When you start having to be an adult, like interviewing for jobs, court battles and so on, you just snap out of it and begin acting like a man. You can still have bad social skills but when you're confident they come off as quirks more than anything. Be more self-absorbed I guess.
>>
>>42586416
Welcome to the club. That's the question i ask myself
>>
>>42586416
Slay pussy non-stop and fight, faggot
>>
>>42586592
Of course you can make yourself change. You force your muscles to grow by putting them under manegeable stress and then letting them recover.
You can force your 'confidence' muscle to grow by slowly venturing out of your comfort zone bit by bit.
>>
Just work on it more, put yourself in difficult situations. Don't plan in your head what will you do when you walk out the door and go out, just do shit.
>>
>>42587439
and how do you expect me to do those things when I can't even walk normally in front of a crowd
>>
don't over think things.

you get better with practise.
>>
Every time I try coming out of my shell, people give me a reason to stay inside
>>
>>42586416
Dont stop caring, you have to care.
But stop asking yourself stupid questions or if something is okay. Dont be afraid. Dont hold onto the past, learn from it thou.
>>
>>42588234
Such as?
>>
>>42586416
dumb frogposter
>>
File: 1488292797133.png (10KB, 335x293px) Image search: [Google]
1488292797133.png
10KB, 335x293px
>>42588312
I moved to a new city a couple of years ago for school and made friends with people from class. One of them tried setting me up with a girl, and we went out on a couple of dates. I had a conversation with him about whether or not she was looking for something serious. Then he ended up taking her out and talking a bunch of shit about me. They're still together after almost a year. I haven't talked to any of these people since then really but anyone I've brought it up to just says I'm jealous.
I'm still really pissed about it because he apologized a few days after the fact, so he knows he did something wrong, but sounds like he's been telling everyone something else.
I've been pretty much a hermit for the last year. Just school and the gym.
>>
>>42588468
you sound like a pussy and you need to move on
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.